Bring Back the Old Factions and Pre-Nerf Game! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: WORST. QUOTE. EVER.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2013-12-03, 05:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
HiroshiChugi
Captain

Bring Back the Old Factions and Pre-Nerf Game!

So I've decided that something is game-breaking: faction bonuses. For those of you that don't know what I mean, I'm talking about the NC hitting the hardest, the TR having the biggest clips, and the VS having no bullet drop. Two of these three are actually in in the game, and guess which ones. That's right, I'm talking about the NC not having their faction bonus anymore. Through my entirety of playing this game for about a year or so, I only remember having that faction bonus in the first three months of the game, and that's stretching it. Yes, the NC hit the hardest, but we also had the slowest firing rate. And now, we just have the slowest firing rate, no damage bonus whatsoever. I know I know, I sound like a typical NC dumb@$$ who doesn't know what he's talking about, but hang in there with me for a few minutes of your time. Before you ask, yes, I've played each of the three factions and guess what: I did 10 times better with them STOCK than I did with my NC that's certed up. In fact, when I was playing Vanu, I felt like I was hacking! I mean come on, using the jet-pack on my LA while hip-firing and NEVER missing a shot with my VS alt? That's a bit too much if you ask me.

Onto the next subject: Pre-Nerf gameplay. While speaking to some of my outfit mates on Mumble, I've found several things that are missed dearly that were nerfed to hell by the devs. The list is as follows:

1.: Under-Barrel Grenade Launcher: I'm perfectly fine with the splash radius nerf and hell, even timing nerf. But, the arc of the nade nerf?! What the hell? I can't aim it at all anymore for months now. Hell, even if it got a total damage nerf to it, I'd be perfectly happy with it as long as it got its old arc back.
2.: HE Tank Guns: Wtf? You nerf them JUST BECAUSE 8-Year-Old-CoD-Playing-Kids can't go out barely out of the way to cert into Flak Armour? Really SOE, really? -__-" It's called HIGH EXPLOSIVE for a reason!
3.: Phoenix and Lancer: Really The Lancer was perfectly fine and so was the Phoenix. So you're telling me that I can't head shot an INFANTRY PERSONNEL with a f*cking ROCKET LAUNCHER?!?!? And the Striker, don't even get me started on that thing... I'm fine with the damage it has and even the multiple rockets per clip, but please, just PLEASE bring it down to three rockets per clip instead of 5!
4: The Vulcan: An Anti-Armour minigun?!?!? I'm so perfectly OK and fine with its fire rate, and I think it could even use a boost to about 100 rounds per clip for its base clip size, but make it unable to damage armour! It's more of an anti-infantry weapon anyways. I mean yes, make it able to damage Flashes, Harassers, and ESFs, but not Lightnings, Sunderers, MBTs, Liberators, and Galaxies! Nerf it to what I said, and give the Marauder an anti-armour buff.

Thank you for reading, there will be more to come soon.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion