State of the Game - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Loyalty is Stupidity in Disguise
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2014-08-10, 09:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
MasterChief096
Sergeant Major

State of the Game

Which bugs are still around? I think our best shot at reviving PlanetSide might be to create a petition some months before PlanetSide's 11th anniversary this upcoming May, and request SOE to fix any game-breaking bugs that are still around (I'm talking about the Core Combat bug, which removes content from players, and the wasp/striker bugs, are these still around?).

In addition we would need to ask PlanetSide Universe and SOE both to blast email all of their registered accounts with the news of PlanetSide's 11th Year Anniversary and that the game is free.

The problem when the game went free were the aforementioned game breaking bugs and the lack of knowledge that SOE even changed anything about PlanetSide's payment model. I reckon a majority of former PS1 players still don't know the game is free.

I'm not sure the game can be revived anymore, but this is still worth a shot. I have a draft of the petition made already, I'm just waiting on making it public until 2015 hits, I'm thinking New Years will be a good time to make it public. This would give SOE approximately five months to respond to the petition and if possible fix those game-breakers before the 11 Year Anniversary.

If it doesn't work, I think its safe to say that nothing will revive the game short of a complete 180° turn from SOE in regards to the game's publicity. If it does work, then hey, its a damn good thing we tried.

So, do those bugs still exist? I haven't had time to log in for quite awhile, let alone play long enough to encounter them.

Thanks,

Chief

Last edited by MasterChief096; 2014-08-10 at 09:56 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion