Tank Bible - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: my quote was rejected, you must be hacking you n00b!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-15, 10:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
TheRedx
Corporal

Tank Bible

Thanks for posting my guide; hopefully it will help out our armor forces. Sorry for my crude language on some parts for those offended so easily, but I live by the quote.

"Never be obscene or use profanity in conversation unless the obscenity is so splendid or the profanity so outstanding that people will be so interested they will forget to be shocked." George Smith Patton Jr.

There are a few things I still need to fix, the ams binding strategy was developed before we had a trashcan in the game and a part of it is wrong and I have known it to be that way for a long time.

Where it says to bind at sanct before moving out, DON'T DO IT. You will lose your bind once you warp, instead bind once on the target island.

I shall add a few more things to it and clean up the spelling/grammer since I am horrible with both and wish the best for all of you in implimenting it.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or send me an email at [email protected]

That is all.

*Here is the link for it on this site, there had been so much new today that it got bumped down already.

http://planetside-universe.com/files/index.php?cat=14

*Pictured of it being used here.
http://www.theterranalliance.com/mod...view_album.php

Last edited by TheRedx; 2004-03-15 at 10:47 PM.
Old 2004-03-15, 11:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Seer
Major

Very impressive. I read it all.

I'd like to try it with vanu, but giving their drivers the PPA was the biggest mistake SOE made when designing the mag. It's impossible to get the drivers to face directions other than the targets.
Old 2004-03-16, 12:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Seer
giving their drivers the PPA
PPA?

Edit: I also think that it would work better with pounders and vanguards because the mag moves around to much and might crash into another or some other stuff but, it would be good with mags because they can travel pretty fast and can go over water which can help a lot sometimes.
And good job on the document I'm gonna read the rest of it tomorrow almost bed time.

Last edited by 321; 2004-03-16 at 12:46 AM.
Old 2004-03-16, 12:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Seer
Major

PPA is the pulsed particle accelerator. It's the mag secondary gun, controlled by the driver.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion