Concept for BR21 and CR6 - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of the TR Chicken Nuggets
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-04-11, 11:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
LimpBIT
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Sobekeus
People arent fair in real life either, I mean look at the politicians...
Yeah just look at the democrats

Old 2004-04-12, 06:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
flypengy
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by KIAsan
Guys/gals, this has been shot down already. They won't add post CR5/BR20, but they are talking about adding post br20 special abilities. As for CR5s, they were kicking around an idea about having CEP expire. That way, those CR5s that don't keep earning CEP, will lose their abilities. Should cut down on some of the stupidity. Will have to see if it ever goes live.
Well, on markov we were told in command chat they are also thinking of revoking the ability to global if people continue to abuse.

Personally, I think this is one of those issues that should take care of it's self. If the CSR's want to get the attention of CR5's, they should start temporarily banning privlages to all CR5's when things get bad (even those not doing anything). People will start to fall in line from simple in game peer pressure. (Of course there are still those that are just complete tards, but they can be taken care of individualy).
Old 2004-04-12, 09:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
Doppler
Contributor
Major

I fail to see how the ideas you propose whould solve the problems you advocate. Additionaly planetside is not designed for the hardcore everquest style uber player. Its designed so i can hop on for a half hour before going tow work and go skill to skill and tactic to tactic with anyone n there (thats not to say i havent loged a lot of hours of game time)

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.
Old 2004-04-12, 03:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by KIAsan
Guys/gals, this has been shot down already. They won't add post CR5/BR20, but they are talking about adding post br20 special abilities. As for CR5s, they were kicking around an idea about having CEP expire. That way, those CR5s that don't keep earning CEP, will lose their abilities. Should cut down on some of the stupidity. Will have to see if it ever goes live.
I personaly don't see why thats needed, it just forces th e Cr5's to never let non-cr's to bet CEP becasue they have to worry about losing it. And it would make the stupid ones lead more

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-04-12, 07:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
KIAsan
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Rbstr
I personaly don't see why thats needed, it just forces th e Cr5's to never let non-cr's to bet CEP becasue they have to worry about losing it. And it would make the stupid ones lead more
I think the idea is that by leading more, you gain experience. And if your really a retarded CR5 that has pissed everyone off, noone is going to squad with you, and your not going to get the CEP necessary to keep your CR5 abilities.

I personally don't like the idea, I think they should just tally up every /appeal against a CR5 for global spam abuse, and then take action when it reaches a certain level.

Another possibility would be to tie the Global ability to the /ignore list. You hit a certain threshold of /ignores ingame, poof, there goes your global ability. That would eventually take care of some of the more ignorant retards. Especially when it gets well know that multiple /ignores would permanently mute a bad CR5.

If it's not nailed down, it's mine. If I can pry it up, it's not nailed down.
Old 2004-04-12, 09:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Doppler
Contributor
Major

Wait, so the guy who cant find the ignore command (flypingy) is the same guy who thinks OSing teammates is funny? (See other thread) Get your priorities straight for gods sake.

Doppler/Galgimp-J/Hardcased

Lord give me strength of arm, will, mind, and the accuracy of shooting to preserve them all.

Last edited by Doppler; 2004-04-12 at 09:56 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion