NC unite!! - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Quote me happy!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-05-27, 12:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Poopy_Pants
Private

NC unite!!

I have been noticing lately that NC just arent very organized. We try for sure but we really are not up to par with the recent TR "WAKE UP". I am only CR2 atm so i am unable to attempt to lead on a massive level in game, however If we want to have some much more enjoyable game play then here is some fix it actions that i have come up with.

1) We have too many small outfits out there!! Outfit leaders should get together and combine forces to outfits that already have established websites, TS servers, an active member list and competent leadership.

2) More Direction my CR5 personnel, not just PRIMARY SOLSAR!!! Secondary Oshur!! YOU CR5s have a privelege (GLOBAL CHAT) that most of us would die for!! Use that to the best possible advantage. Its not that difficult to specifiy a certain target base with your continent spamming.

3) Prior to the new vehicle patches Air has dominated. We need more Air personell.. I suggest that as many people as possible get the Air Cavalry Cert. Also we need more coordinated GAL drops on Enemy bases.

4) The wonderful Devs have supplied us With an AWESOME NEW WEAPON and we need to start using it.. The THunderer is possibly the most awesome attack vehicle yet. With the damage that it possesses .....If we start spamming them in Battles we will a much more effective fighting force.

In conclusion......Setting all these ideas above to the side. NC need to become more organized if we stand a chance to be a formidable opponent in this GLOBAL WAR!!

So step it up CR5s!!!

All these NC need is direction......and IF YOU WOULD JUST LEAD THEM, they would follow you......and so would I.
Command Chief [LEVIATHON]

"Do or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda
Old 2004-05-27, 12:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Damn hippy...

Old 2004-05-27, 09:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
BDMJ
First Sergeant

I try and give the new cr5s a chance to lead, as I have had it for 11 months now. I also yell at them and call them failures.

If you want real organization, you need to look past the globals and continent alls and hook up with the NCU. Many of the oldest and most respected emerald outfits are members and we get shit done when it counts. Apply at www.sghq.com.
Old 2004-05-28, 11:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Keebler
Private

The small outfits are fine, what we need to worry about are people in no outfits at all. There are plenty of big outfits (coughcough NCSF cough) around, so chances are that you can find one you like. We also have to stop stalemating battles. Once a stalemate occurs, the CR5s should be calling for a re-organization. Too many times I have seen battles that are going no where cost us a cont or two.
Old 2004-05-29, 12:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
Diddy Mao
Second Lieutenant

Shit gets done for NC By the small outfits and some Big 1's. The New Generation Cr 5's must be inbreeding because they get dumb and dumber. Since Augustish or 03 they haven't produced a worthwhile NC
You last visited: 03-18-2005 at 01:50 PM - lol time flies
Old 2004-05-29, 07:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #6
Poopy_Pants
Private

I have to say that last night was the first time in a while that CR5 personnel were actually leading in the right direction.

We were on Esamir and in a "Stale Mate" and Exploit tells the NC to pull out and defend amerish and Ishandur.

The problem is.....that CR5 for so long have sucked......so no one listened to him. Everyone in my platoon wanted to stay on Esamir and most of NC just kept fighting. The platoon wouldnt leave until I pointed out that we were not a 60-30 percent underdog. By the time we got on Ishundar it was too late. TR had taken over the entire west side.

Certain CR5s we should start paying attention to i think..... At least they are making an effort........we just need to be good followers and listen
Command Chief [LEVIATHON]

"Do or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion