Hello :D - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: badges, we dont need no stinkin badges
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2006-03-19, 05:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Drroboto
Private

Hello :D

Hello. i've been thinking about ps since it came out all those years ago. i've always wanted a merger of fps/mmo to come about and the urge is finally overtaking me.. i've been playing wow but i miss fps soooo bad and click this spell 4000 times just isnt cutting it. i have a few questions therefore as this game is calling my name

1. i was on the official boards this afternoon then at random when i try to view them i get "You must be a PlanetSide subscriber and PlanetSide Fan Club member to log into the forums. If you have both a subscription and a Fan Club membership, please login above or click here.

To register for a Fan Club membership, please click here."
i played eq back in the day so it comes as no shock that sony still doesnt have it together. i registerd an account and subcribed to the fan club but it still wont let me back in :/ anyone know wth is going on?

i played tribes and day of defeat for 2 years(can only run the same maps so many times and tribes just angerd me) ooo and tfc this looks like tfc but mmo and better done. looking forward to becoming a sniper as i had a knack for it in dod. couple things bother me. 1 i cant snipe and cloak(just pop out when i shoot) i know this would throw the game balance to hell but it would be so much fun. and second i loved the way sniping worked on dod. i got so good i could snipe on the move and just walk down into the enemies side of the battle randomly killing anyone that get in the way all the while taking out enemy snipers.. from what i hear just moving the scope makes the repticle bloom like a mushroom cloud..is it possible(i'm not even going to bother sniping at a slow crawl forward) to hit moving targets?(lag aside) i know i have the skills for it but it sounds like the game may prevent it :/...sorry this isnt very well put together its 5 am and i'm worried about meh wifey..eh anyway if you can lend me a hand courting the ps forums into working again and let me know about sniping i'd be much obliged. thanks and look forward to shooting at you all
Old 2006-03-20, 11:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Ghryphen
PSU Code Monkey

The login on the official site has always been really finniky. You may have to have a current subscription to view the boards, I am not sure.

Twitter | Dragon Wolves
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion