Most Humiliating Moment in PS - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Because Everquest blows.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2006-03-09, 11:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
JTBell
Private

I can find an embarassing moment for the opposing team... I was doing my usual thing (Reviving people and fixing stuff), and I got in a turret to defend the tower I was currently in. Suddenly, a TR galaxy comes over and hotdrops a squad (+ a dual cycler MAX) They jam my turret, but I stay in it, 'cause if I came out, they'd shoot me. A guy shot a couple decimator shots at me, but soon enough the Jammer grenade wore off and I killed several Rexo guys and the MAX. Funny stuff.
Asus P5AD2 Pro motherboard
Logitech OEM optical mouse (YEEEAAAH!!!)
Old 2006-03-10, 12:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Ait'al
Contributor
General

I die constantly. I don't have a most embarracing moment.

If I could find one it wouldn't be pretty.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2006-03-10 at 12:41 PM.
Old 2006-03-10, 02:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Nitsch
Sergeant Major

One time i saw this stealther hacking a threasher... I thought "Easy kill, instead of using my sweeper, I'll just knife him instead of shooting him.

Well, he must have been at the end of the hack because as soon as i pulled out my knife (i accidently pulled out my glue gun first) he finished the hack, jumped in the threasher and killed me.

Hubris!...thy name is Nitsch

"Never pet a burning dog and never fry bacon naked."--Gary Busey
Old 2006-03-12, 07:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Geist
Lieutenant Colonel

"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

-Douglas Adams
Old 2006-03-12, 07:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Hamma
The infamous Galaxy Incident from beta.
wet skeeter.

Back during my noob ages, i was running through the desert and i saw a Sunderer rolling by. I thought a Cycler could kick its ass. So i shot at it, it turned around and chased me for 5 minutes.

Another time i was typing a bug report and I was getting shot at. In the discription i managed to type 'ass ho'

Another time, I got killed 3 times in a row atleast 10 yards from the AMS each time, by suiciding Lodestars and Galaxies. :rollseyes:

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.
Old 2006-03-16, 06:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
BadDogEDN
Private

Misc Info

.... standing on a friendly spitfire when nc have phoenixes
Old 2006-03-17, 11:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Geist
Lieutenant Colonel

I have another humiliating moment.I was in a reaver and saw a guy eject over a base full of NC.So I thought I could do that on top of the base too.So I eject and then I get shot a million times by the enemy.I guess I should have taken the hint when he fell down dead.
"There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened."

-Douglas Adams
Old 2006-03-17, 01:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Mag-Mower
General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by BUGGER
Back during my noob ages, i was running through the desert and i saw a Sunderer rolling by. I thought a Cycler could kick its ass. So i shot at it, it turned around and chased me for 5 minutes.
Think thats bad? How about trying to chase a terran AMS in Agile while using a mag scatter... It didnt end too well...
Old 2006-03-18, 12:43 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Entra
Sergeant

Yeah, when I first played the game I always wondered why everyone had the urge to shoot the vehicles with their peashooters heh.
Old 2006-03-19, 10:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
TheGit
Private

About a year ago or so I had just got my CR5 and I was sitting in a gen in my DC Max looking at the map and doing a few cont alls. I heard an AMP firing and it slowly dawned on me that I was under fire. An NC infil had snuk in and was unloading ap ammo into my locked down behind. By the time I had cleared the map, got out of chat and unlocked I was down to health only. Using his agility over my slow turning Max I got pwnd He was gracious in his victory and we both had a good laff over it. Still I felt an absolute fool
Old 2006-03-20, 08:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Hamma
PSU Admin

There is nothing worse than being on a map or in a chat screen when you start hearing gunfire.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2006-03-20, 09:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
Geist
Lieutenant Colonel

You need a bodyguard.

-Douglas Adams
Old 2006-03-21, 02:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
aluminumcan
Private

Cool

Originally Posted by TheGit
About a year ago or so I had just got my CR5 and I was sitting in a gen in my DC Max looking at the map and doing a few cont alls. I heard an AMP firing and it slowly dawned on me that I was under fire. An NC infil had snuk in and was unloading ap ammo into my locked down behind. By the time I had cleared the map, got out of chat and unlocked I was down to health only. Using his agility over my slow turning Max I got pwnd He was gracious in his victory and we both had a good laff over it. Still I felt an absolute fool
Similar story...except 3 guys in my outfit and I were backhacking some bases on the NC. We were just waiting for the hack to go through, with under a minute left, and were talking on TS about all kinds of stuff that had nothing to do with the game (buncha nubs huh?).

We weren't keeping an eye out for cloakers (one of us usually had darklight). SO while we're chatting away, the door opens and one comes rushing into the CC...swish swish 1 down, swish swish 2 down.

The two of us who were left started shooting, but my punisher was set for frag nades.....You can imagine the rest. And we lost the hack.

I have a tonne of others
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion