Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit

Old 2012-06-19, 06:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Delm
Private

Pilot Recruit, looking for training.

Greetings, fellow beings.

My handle online is usually Delm, I am 18 years of age, and I wish to pilot aircraft in PlanetSide 2. Preferably transport ships. I've felt that while the frontline soldiers are needed, it's the men and women who get them to the fights, heal them up when they are down, and replenish their ammo when they are low that help win wars.

I am personally looking for an Outfit that will take a recruit such as myself, and hopefully train me. I am good with anything, laid back or military style. Feel free to ask any questions about me and I will answer as fast as possible.

I have a lot of freetime now, so I am able to be online constantly, I also have working headphones and a working microphone. My preferred faction is TR, but I can make exceptions.
Old 2012-06-19, 07:31 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Pilot Recruit, looking for training.

Hi Delm, If you ever consider going NC then check out Outfit X. We are a established outfit that has been around since 2003. I can tell you right now that you would get plenty of flight time along with trainning from some of the best pilots in the game who would be more than happy to show you the ropes. If your interested check out the link below.

http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=42783

Last edited by Hmr85; 2012-06-19 at 07:32 AM.
Old 2012-06-19, 07:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
Grimshad
Private

Click our logo for more information. I also sent you a PM. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Click Me vvv
Old 2012-06-19, 08:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #4
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Black Widow Company has an air assault infantry unit - we could find a place for you. We are a TR outfit and we are active in Planetside, among other games.

http://the-bwc.com
Old 2012-06-19, 01:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
Akadios
Sergeant

The Vanu Rangers are recruiting people like you!

We have a very experienced Air Unit Commander and a lot of experienced pilots. We would have no problem getting you up to speed. Of course beta isn't out yet and the flight mechanics are totally different so in some ways everyone will be learning again.

Vanu Rangers are back now that Planetside 2 is imminent. We are an outfit led by US Military Infantry veterans with multiple combat tours. We are looking to grow our numbers. Check out our recruitment thread here: http://www.planetside-universe.com/s...ad.php?t=43049 or go directly to our website http://www.vanurangers.com

We are very team and organization focused however we are not super serious all the time. If you are looking for something a little less serious the above ideas are good outfits.
Old 2012-06-19, 04:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
bigcracker
Sergeant Major

Everything sounds good so far except your making the mistake of going TR. If you even wanna come to the purple mysterious side of the Vanu Sovereignty Then just us out at Toxin Raiders.
Old 2012-06-19, 05:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
Delm
Private

Thank you all for the quick PM's an replies. While I am applying for one outfit, feel free to continue recruitment in case I don't get accepted for whatever reason. I will post to say stop if I am accepted though.
Old 2012-06-19, 06:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Nemeses
Staff Sergeant

We still undecided (vote going on right now) but we quite a friendly bunch social guild, but still being one of the top guilds in most games we have played.

The Immortals, see www.mmo-guild.co.uk
Old 2012-06-20, 11:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
GODMOLLY
Private

Hmmm... A dedicated transport pilot. I like, in a sense you could be my teams bitch.

Last edited by GODMOLLY; 2012-06-20 at 11:37 PM.
Old 2012-06-21, 03:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
KILLFACE
Sergeant

Hey man, I'm CO of a Air Cavalry Platoon called the Jet Bastards with 3 Comrade Clan's. We are very organized and streamlined and put a large emphasis on Team Work. We don't pack anything that won't fit in a Jet so your skills will be highly appreciated. Although if you want to go a more combat orientated role I'm sure one of the ladds won't mind taking you on as a second to work with you 1 on 1 to train you for fighter bomber duty or something of the like. We put a lot of effort into developing young talent and have got that many recruit handbooks written by me, Comrade Clan CO's and Platoon members it's starting to get ridiculous. And we're probably gonna double or triple that yet. And hey man unlike most of these guys I've gone to the effort of actually responding to you rather than copy n pasting the same thing they respond to everyone with.
If your interested send me a msg or file a recruitment form at
jetbastards.enjin.com

Last edited by KILLFACE; 2012-06-21 at 04:00 AM.
Old 2012-06-21, 05:08 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
Delm
Private

While all the other offers are neat, I'm going to have to decline them. I have already made my choice, I'm going with Metal Guard. Thank you for all the posts, you guys are wonderful and very nice, but I'm going to have to call for a stop of posting in this thread, it isn't needed anymore.
Old 2012-06-23, 10:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #12
Nemeses
Staff Sergeant

We need all types, see www.mmo-ps2.co.uk , www.ps2-outfit.co.uk or www.mmo-guild.co.uk for more info on us
Old 2012-06-24, 12:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #13
Boof
Private

Misc Info

Hi, Delm, I'm glad you've chosen to be a pilot in PS2! I'm making the same decision and launching a new outfit named Crux. I hope you'll check us out if you're not already taken (looks like a lot of outfits have already posted here). Either way I hope to see you in the skies!

~Boof
Old 2012-07-06, 03:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
Aquamanic Four
Private

cool

Last edited by Aquamanic Four; 2023-02-09 at 06:01 PM.

PlanetSide Universe > Community > Looking for Outfit