Breach of NDA -- Devs please respond - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I thought he was an enemy. I swear!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-21, 03:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
ruskyandrei
Private

Re: Breach of NDA -- Devs please respond

o0

Did he just spend 20m tking his own faction ... ?

Maybe he's going to help the devs fine tune the griefing system at least :P
Old 2012-07-21, 03:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Infektion
Sergeant Major

lol thIs idiot said there are no quests because it's beta... *facepalm*
Old 2012-07-21, 03:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
vVRedOctoberVv
First Lieutenant

He was rather clueless, alright. Quests? What quests? And NEGATIVE props for the repeated TKing.
Old 2012-07-21, 03:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
League
Contributor
Private

Wow seriously they should have made people fill out a questionnaire on PS2 along with the system specs one.
Old 2012-07-21, 03:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
rTekku
Sergeant

OP, you just informed people on where to find material that violates the NDA. Great job!
Old 2012-07-21, 03:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
LtHolmes
Private

I definitely agree that there needs to be some sort of tutorial to show new players what to do, maybe even a guided video of some sort that they can have access to. I think that tribes does something similar to this and it helps for all the visual learners or as I call them.. lazy

Lol I am a little tattle tell It is only to make the teachers think that I a good boy.
Old 2012-07-21, 03:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Lantis
Private

That's kinda disappointing. Seems like he thinks it's some sort of PvE oriented game from an FPS perspective.

As for the easing of new people into the game, that opening splash screen, right after character creation, attempted to explain how to pull a vehicle, open your map, set waypoints, and what bases to head towards to actually see some combat.

Personally, this sort of video is why, at least at the extremely early stages, such as the tech test, I think there should be a slightly more advanced screening process than just your specs. I understand the tech test is primarily to see how the game runs on a multitude of different systems, and while there's some minor benefit to the data collected just standing around in the faction warpgates, you miss out on a lot of the arguably more important data from the high stress combat portions.

Not necessarily that important in the grand scheme of things with closed beta approaching, but still...this guy seems much closer to being a waste of an invite than even mildly helpful.

Of course, I may be biased because of how worried I got after I saw him choose my faction...
Old 2012-07-21, 03:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
LtHolmes
Private

Originally Posted by rTekku View Post
OP, you just informed people on where to find material that violates the NDA. Great job!
It is this new thing called "you" .. "tube". you type in this searchy boxy thing and put planetside 2 in it.. Can you guess what next?? ok kids.. up pops his video!!! I know, I know. I can work magic.
Old 2012-07-21, 03:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Goku
Contributor
PSU Moderator

We do not need people on the forum making topics informing developers of NDA violations. All you are doing is brining attention to this and causing others to look this up. If you see anything PM Hamma and he will forward this to the proper people.
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion