Balance passes and our cert points - Page 4 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Vanu do it for the Tentacles.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-01-17, 05:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #46
sneeek
Private

Re: Balance passes and our cert points

If you buy a gun (using station cash) and it gets slightly nerfed, then OK, fair enough.

Suppose you trial a gun using the in-game feature, and it seems highly effective, and you buy it (using station cash). SOE then go and nerf it to the point that you regret your purchase. Isn't this pretty much bait-and-switch for a service? Isn't "buyer beware" here tantamount to saying that it's your responsibility to predict which items are going to get nerfed and which aren't? That seems wrong to me.

Well, I've spent precisely nothing on the game so far, but I can see where those who want a refund option are coming from.
Old 2013-01-17, 06:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #47
SixShooter
Captain

Re: Balance passes and our cert points

I bought a Skyguard turret for my Lighning on release day, knowing full well how much it had been nerfed the week. I understand that things get nerfed and buffed and that eventually the Skyguard will be usefull again at some point in time. Balance will be constantly changing over the life of the game and just because something gets nerfed does not mean that it will not be eventually balanced. That's the way I see it anyhow.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion