Battlefield 2143? - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Kiss ass to the admins and get your quote posted today!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion

Old 2013-03-27, 12:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #1
Zulthus
Colonel

Battlefield 2143?

There have been a few hints to the game in the BF3 expansions, but this one takes the cake.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=wbFF6huzgvw

2142 was my favorite game in the BF series, followed by BF2/BF1942. It's such a shame that they're making BF4 modern... I'm pretty sure everyone is sick and tired of the trend.
Old 2013-03-27, 04:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #2
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Re: Battlefield 2143?

The funny thing would be that if they do actually make a sequel to it, it would just be following the new trend set down by the newest CoD
That aside I would really like to see them make BF2143... I also dread what they might do to it:/

*Disclaimer: When participating in a discussion I do not do so in the capacity of a semidivine moderator. Feel free to disagree with any of my opinions.
Old 2013-03-27, 08:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #3
VaderShake
First Lieutenant

2142 was the best out of the box BF title, over all Desert Combat Mod for BF 1942 was still the best gameplay experiance.

DICE is now fully commited to consoles so they are not innovating the BF series any longer from a gameplay standpoint instead choosing a different customer. Also they flat out lied to their customers about what BF3 was going to be.

BF4 will look pretty and move pretty but the gameplay will be simple and redundant after a couple of months, they have full adopted the carrot and stick business model of putting out expansions for a few dollars more allowing their game to be just shallow enough to force new content to keep it refreshing. Also with the carrot and stick model they basically commit extortion on those who don't want the new content but to have to keep paying if they want to have servers to play on.

Last thing I will say is they make allot of promises they don't keep and also they treat their customers like they are lesser human beings. The DICE EGO is discustigly huge.
Old 2013-03-27, 07:12 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
DhrRob
Private

I still like Battlefield 2: special forces te most. That zipline was just the bomb!
Old 2013-03-28, 11:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #5
VaderShake
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by DhrRob View Post
I still like Battlefield 2: special forces te most. That zipline was just the bomb!
I want them to add the zipline for Infiltrators in PS2

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > General Gaming Discussion