[SOE LIVE] [VS] Panelists Needed for Player Panel on the Current State of the VS - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I love Nerf! expecially the foam arrow guns...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-05-19, 08:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Neurotoxin
First Lieutenant

[SOE LIVE] [VS] Panelists Needed for Player Panel on the Current State of the VS

Greetings comrades,

In the interests of advancing the Vanu Sovereignty's strength, wisdom, and unity, I'd like to conduct a Player Panel at SOE Live where we get representatives from different servers together for discussion. We will be discussing the current state of the Vanu Sovereignty.

We can have up to 4 panelists. Diversity is key, and I'm hoping to get applicants from Oceanic, West Coast (I'll be representing Connery), East Coast, and Europe servers.

Submissions for Player Panels close on the 31st, so I'll be cutting off applications on May 28th. Only apply if you plan to pay for your own expenses, and we'll be refunded purchased ticket fees if the panel is selected.**

How to apply

To apply, copy the info between the horizontal lines below, fill it out, and send it to me as a private message through one of the following forums:
Send through Vanu Sovereignty forums here. (Must be logged into VS forums to send a message.)
Send through Official PlanetSide 2 Forums here. (Must be logged into PS2 forums for the link to work.)

----------
Real Name
Character Name
Outfit & Server
Station name***
Include an explanation of what you would want to discuss at this panel. Put some effort into it, if there's a lot of submissions it'll be the most detailed or well thought out ones that will likely be selected.

----------

Panel details

Topics we'll be discussing will likely include:
- Ways to maximize use of factional gear.
- Server population relative to enemy factions, and what to do about it.
- Ways to improve VS player retention.
- Anything else we determine to be worth a live panel discussion.
- Promotion of VS unity and cooperation.

** DISCLAIMER: Not every applicant will be accepted for this Player Panel, as the maximum limit is 4 plus SOE staff as moderators or to help us out if we want. This Player Panel will be approved or denied by the staff in charge of SOE Live at their discretion.

*** I will not disclose any applicant's Station Name or other contact information, except to SOE employees through private communications where they are required.

May Vanu's light embrace us all through these times of conflict.
Old 2013-05-19, 09:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
Ghoest9
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: [SOE LIVE] [VS] Panelists Needed for Player Panel on the Current State of the VS

State of VS: purple

/panel
Old 2013-05-27, 03:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
Neurotoxin
First Lieutenant

Re: [SOE LIVE] [VS] Panelists Needed for Player Panel on the Current State of the VS

Tomorrow is the last day to apply!
Old 2013-05-28, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Neurotoxin
First Lieutenant

A little over 8 hours left to apply. Only one application so far, so availability is still pretty good!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion