Mobilization Alpha Now Underway! - Page 10 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: I heard the Vanu are issued Thongs in bootcamp
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first VIP post in this thread.  
Old 2004-06-09, 11:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #136
Manitou
Contributor
Old War Horse

Originally Posted by Gohan
Warriors eh?
I consider every single Dragon Wolf a warrior of the finest standing and of the highest honor. You are a Dragon Wolf - you wear the tag; wear it proudly!

Manitou
"
On the plains of hesitation lie the bones of countless millions who, upon the dawn of victory, sat down to rest and resting, died."
<))><
Old 2004-06-09, 12:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #137
Triggar
Contributor

Alright guys, here's the new deal:

*All registration and deposits are due by July 15th - that hasn't changed. What's changed is that we will only be accepting 50 people to attend the Mobilization, not including Admins. By July 15th, I'll take the list of people registered, and compare it to the list of people who've at least paid the deposit. If any people on the list haven't paid by then, they lose their spot and someone in the reserve will take it. The reservist has 24 hours to pay their deposit.

*We are only accepting 75 registrations. 50, as I said, will be attending the meet, and the other 25 will be reserves in case someone does not pay.

I'm sorry I had to cap the event, but this is my first time planning anything of this scale, and I want to see how this one turns out before I plan a massive one like perhaps Mobilization Bravo.

If you've got any questions about it, chat with me on #mobilization on IRC, or send me an email at [email protected].

EDIT: Updated the General Info page. Have a look.

Last edited by Triggar; 2004-06-09 at 12:29 PM.
Old 2004-06-09, 12:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #138
SDM
Banned

Originally Posted by Triggar
You're ensuring the safety of the group

And SDM, dude, sign up right now.
I can't I already blew my Florida wad during spring break.
Old 2004-06-09, 12:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #139
Manitou
Contributor
Old War Horse

**PLEASE NOTE: The total cost has been adjusted to account for PayPal fees**

How do I pay you the additional 10 bucks, Trigg? I already sent the $350 by PayPal. You want me to slip you cold cash when we meet there?

Manitou
"
On the plains of hesitation lie the bones of countless millions who, upon the dawn of victory, sat down to rest and resting, died."
<))><
Old 2004-06-09, 12:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #140
Triggar
Contributor

I accept diamonds as back payment for the PayPal fees
Old 2004-06-09, 12:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #141
Manitou
Contributor
Old War Horse

Originally Posted by Triggar
I accept diamonds as back payment for the PayPal fees
Will this do?

Manitou
"
<))><
Old 2004-06-09, 01:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #142
ViperGTS
Banned

Originally Posted by Manitou
Will this do?

BLING BLING!
Old 2004-06-09, 01:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #143
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Oh Noes! Mani is giving away Mrs.Mani's jewelry.
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-06-09, 01:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #144
THrONeBeaST
Sexy Beast

long as he doesn't touch the Bear collection

Dragonwolves - Recruting Officer

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Old 2004-06-09, 02:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #145
ObnoxiousFrog
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Agent 1337
O...M...G FROGGEH!!!!! Man, I've missed ya dude! What's been shakin? We'll have to catch up sometime dude! woohoo! You plannin on comin on the trip? (I'm still trying to catch up on all the threads )

Basically, my parents flipped on me about something or another, I'm technically not even supposed to be online right now. I'm going to try and talk to them about first getting Internet access back full-swing, getting a job (and maintaining it), then hopefully I'll have time left to convince them to let me go to this thing. Man, this is getting harder and harder to attend for me.

Old 2004-06-09, 02:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #146
Triggar
Contributor

Actually, I think all those people who have already paid (and who's paypal fees I've absorbed) can pay me back with this bad boy:

Yeah, that'll do just fine.
Old 2004-06-09, 04:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #147
Triggar
Contributor

Alright, I've had to make another change, I hope that you don't mind :-\

The staff at Margaritaville were not being professional in the least. I'd leave all three of the group sales reps voicemails, and they would never call me back. I got one woman to call me back a week later, that's when I made our reservations. She said she'd be mailing out the group menu, but she never did, and she said she'd send me an email confirmation, but she never did.

So I cancelled our reservation there, and booked us at Hard Rock Cafe. The Hard Rock saleswoman was extremely helpful - I've already received their group email, and she says we get "custom menu's". I don't know what that means of yet, but I'll let you know.

Even when I just went to cancel our Margaritaville reservations, I was like, "Planetside, 30 people, August 22nd". She was like, "June?" and I said, "No, August." Then she goes, "Okay, July 15th?" and I go, "No, August 22nd." She breathes and goes, "Ohh. Okay, sorry! Okay, so 15 people for August 30th..." I wanted to hang up on her.

So yeah, please don't hate me, but I'd bet they'd lose our reservation once we got there anyway and we'd be up the chocolate river without a popsicle stick!
Old 2004-06-09, 04:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #148
Indecisive
Major General

I dont blame you at all. I looked at the menu online anyways, wasnt exactly to my tastes. It would have been fine, but, eh, hard rock looks better.

Custom menus might be something like the items that our in our (your) designed pricerange for the evening.

another for trigg.
Old 2004-06-09, 04:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #149
THrONeBeaST
Sexy Beast

Hard Rock is 133t

When CDL invaded them last year , they was super nice and had about 3 or 4 waiter/waitress around the whole time checking on us and making sure everything was ok.

Dragonwolves - Recruting Officer

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Old 2004-06-09, 04:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #150
WNxMelock
Private

There is going to be a special desert with a little yellow bubble around it saying "NEW!!! Spicy Pulsar Shrimp or a rack of Fraggin lamb"

AKA: Why there custom menus =) Not to mention the cover's of the menus will have a picture of the Vanu standing over a NC MAX's dead body. (haha pwnt)

no... no... not really.....
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge