Female Concept VS Cloaker - Page 13 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Life is just death postponed
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-07-10, 07:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #181
Canaris
Contributor
General

Re: Female Concept VS Cloaker

Originally Posted by Coreolis View Post
THIS IS THE INTERNET. THIS IS SRS BSNS

Seriously, lighten up. 90% of the people on here were just having fun and messing around, its not like they were serious about anything >.>

I mean I'm all for talking about oversexualization in video games, cause it is a real issue that needs to be addressed... but when you start critiquing communities for their comments when they're just being silly and having fun, somethings wrong. We're guys. We joke about sex irl and online. That's just how it is. If its offensive irl its a problem, but... this isn't even a real woman! Its concept art! She does not care if we make rude comments about her, because she's not a her. She's a drawing. So stop standing up for "her" like "she" cares.

And I like how you say that shit is somehow "crossing a line" or something. Clearly you haven't been on the internet very long. They made those comments to be funny. Its funny, because they're pretending to be the stereotype that all people online are fat old virgins who masturbate to everything they see. WE'RE MAKING FUN OF OURSELVES. WE ARE NOT ACTUALLY FAPPING TO CONCEPT ART. Granted Furret's comment wasn't really that funny, BUT AT LEAST HE TRIED OK?!

IF WE WANT TO FAP, WE CAN GOOGLE "TITS" AND GET TITS DAMNIT.

(btw, I know you just found out what memes are. We get it, they're awesome. But there's a term for newbies like you [I imagine I can't use it on this site]. Don't be that person who posts the same meme over and over again and think's he's funny and clever. Because you're not. )
Coreolis for Prez &/or PM

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms
Old 2012-07-10, 08:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #182
Captain1nsaneo
Major

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Coreolis View Post
[I imagine I can't use it on this site]
You mean newf-

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
Old 2012-07-10, 08:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #183
Slide Surveyor
Corporal

Originally Posted by Captain1nsaneo View Post
You mean newf-

Was a ban really necessary?

Last edited by Slide Surveyor; 2012-07-10 at 08:29 AM.
Old 2012-07-10, 09:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #184
Kran De Loy
Captain

Originally Posted by Slide Surveyor View Post
Was a ban really necessary?
lols.

edit: I'm at work and reading this and there are people in the lobby sitting around and I really did laugh out loud when I read that.

Last edited by Kran De Loy; 2012-07-10 at 09:06 AM.
Old 2012-07-10, 09:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #185
WiteBeam
Second Lieutenant

So are people upset about the comments people are making about the VS nice body? Or are they upset that it just has a nice figure in general?
Maybe the game will allow for character customization of weight. So people can stretch and skew their avatar to be as thin or fat as they themselves are. But that would be preposterous! There are no such thing as fit and fat ass people in real life. Wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. That would be awful.
Old 2012-07-10, 10:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #186
NoDachi
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by WiteBeam View Post
So are people upset about the comments people are making about the VS nice body? Or are they upset that it just has a nice figure in general?
Maybe the game will allow for character customization of weight. So people can stretch and skew their avatar to be as thin or fat as they themselves are. But that would be preposterous! There are no such thing as fit and fat ass people in real life. Wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings. That would be awful.
People got upset because I made a comment about sexualising in video games, and how I didn't want planetside to fall into that trap. Nothing more.
Old 2012-07-10, 10:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #187
WiteBeam
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by NoDachi View Post
People got upset because I made a comment about sexualising in video games, and how I didn't want planetside to fall into that trap. Nothing more.
I don't think that you have anything to worry about as far is the game itself goes. This is an old concept drawing.
But if there is a bio dome that looks like a boob or a tower that looks like a penis, it will be pointed out and admired for something unintended by people like myself an many others. Lol
Old 2012-07-10, 10:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #188
Xyntech
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Captain1nsaneo View Post
You mean newf-

You mean newfie?

Old 2012-07-10, 10:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #189
Aberdash
Corporal

This entire thread.
Old 2012-07-10, 11:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #190
sylphaen
Lieutenant Colonel

Nice thread !

Why I love the Vanu faction ?

Those strong, buff, tough, muscular male bodies in tight outfits and their powerful guns ! And teal/purple is my favorite color combination.

Check his HUGE pipe ! WOW !

The only regrets I have is TR cloakers not being on our faction side.

EDIT: and if you want the unquestionable proof that T-Ray aced his job: Future Crew still plays VS in PS2.

Last edited by sylphaen; 2012-07-10 at 11:04 AM.
Old 2012-07-10, 11:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #191
Spiritbeast
Private

she shows more in her facebook pics
Old 2012-07-10, 11:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #192
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Other than the fact that I just wasted twenty minutes reading it as a time-killer, this thread is shit.

Look at some of you neckbeards (and that includes males and females), arguing about some pixelated body on a screen. Who gives a fuck if someone finds it hot? And who gives a fuck it someone doesn't find it hot?

Shut the fuck up and play the game. Your goddamned socio-political bullshit is out of place here. It's a fucking video game. You want stick figures? Open up MS Paint. Christ almighty people find the stupidest shit to bitch about.
Old 2012-07-10, 11:21 AM   [Ignore Me] #193
Xyntech
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
Other than the fact that I just wasted twenty minutes reading it as a time-killer, this thread is shit.

Look at some of you neckbeards (and that includes males and females), arguing about some pixelated body on a screen. Who gives a fuck if someone finds it hot? And who gives a fuck it someone doesn't find it hot?

Shut the fuck up and play the game. Your goddamned socio-political bullshit is out of place here. It's a fucking video game. You want stick figures? Open up MS Paint. Christ almighty people find the stupidest shit to bitch about.
I would just like to take a moment to complain about you complaining about the complaining going on in this thread. Some people like to waste time bitching about irrelevant topics, and who are you to come in and judge us for it?

Threads like this are a monument to internet being a terrible place on every level
Old 2012-07-10, 11:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #194
sylphaen
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

THANK YOU !

Originally Posted by Xyntech View Post
I would just like to take a moment to complain about you complaining about the complaining going on in this thread. Some people like to waste time bitching about irrelevant topics, and who are you to come in and judge us for it?

Threads like this are a monument to internet being a terrible place on every level
You gotta admit that he is good at flaming, though. Straight to the point !

Last edited by sylphaen; 2012-07-10 at 11:26 AM.
Old 2012-07-10, 11:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #195
Xyntech
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by sylphaen View Post
You gotta admit that he is good at flaming, though. Straight to the point !
Indeed. I'm just mad that TR male cloakers have nicer asses than VS male cloakers. What are we, chopped liver? Everyone knows the VS are supposed to be the sexy faction, and we're supposed to be the gayest faction as well. How can we not have the sexiest man asses? This is like if the TR had the slowest firing guns, or if the NC weren't the most terrible faction.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion