PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We all to fight, aight?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-04-19, 04:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #211
Everay
Major General

they starve themselves for a day and then god forgives their sins.
Old 2004-04-19, 04:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #212
Kyonye
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by Mr1337Duck
That's why Christianity's a good deal, you can pray and ask for Christ's forgiveness. What do the **** do, as a matter of curiosity? This isn't attacking your religion or anything, I'm just curious.

Originally Posted by Everay
they starve themselves for a day and then god forgives their sins.

Our highest holiday of the year is Yom Kippur. the day of repenting our sins. we fast for 24 hours, no food, no drinks, Medicine is an exception. we go to temple like you would go to church, except for we sit there all morning (8:00am - 12:00), have a 2 hour break, then back to temple (2:00 - sunset when you break the fast).

If you lived in israel and are a ***, tradition is you put bread crumbs in your pocket and go to the red sea and throw them in the red sea. the bread crumbs are the symbol of your sins. throwing them into the sea symbols getting rid of your sins.

Also Everay..we don't call it starving ourselves. its called fasting..just so you know

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2004-04-19, 04:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #213
oddfish
Colonel

Originally Posted by Kyonye
Ahh the original post ^....

I completely understand you oddfish. in the past I have done things like that before. well, only once, thank god for that. but afterwards, it made me feel so low about myself because its not something i'm prone to doing. i got drunk that night and we went a little too far. this happen last semester with me and still i am bothered by it.

to me sex is something sacred...well more semi-sacred. i feel like you should know the person first before anything happens.

I will understand for a long time to come because its happened to both of us.

i'm jewish and my synagogue and family brought me up differently then what i had done. for people like us, this act is hard to deal with because we know it was wrong to do. i will not be forgiven for my act but i must deal with it as best i can. its not like making me depressed or anything but everytime i start dancing with a girl at a party or club that always pops into my mind....

Hope you feel better bro.
i dunno.. it was strange the night it happened, but it's okay now because we did get to know each other over the weekend.. and in a non-sex related way, mind you. i dunno. i was roman catholic but renounced that stupid shit ever since i turned 12 and realized how moronic and childish it is: they change the fucking rules every ten years or so. catholicism is not a religion, it's a political party that never runs. i know i'm probably offending some real bible thumping catholics in here, but i'm sorry, i just opened my eyes one day and realized that horseshit will always be horseshit, no matter how much you dress it up.

anyways, this is not the political discussion forum, so, back to the subject at hand. i'm sorry she and i rushed into it the first night, but there's nothing i can do about it now. so, i'm making up for it by trying to be human about it. so, now we're friends.

That's why Christianity's a good deal, you can pray and ask for Christ's forgiveness. What do the **** do, as a matter of curiosity? This isn't attacking your religion or anything, I'm just curious.
um, praying for forgiveness and honestly being remorseful are two different things. you can't just drop to your knees after you rape some girl and say "Jee golly shucks, God, i sure didn't mean to do that, sorry! Okay, can i be forgiven, GREAT! Luv ya, God! Jesus is teh cewlest!" You gotta honestly be sorry. That slips by most people. I mean, i'm not very religious, but that's obvious. There has to be some real remorse there. Any decent human being knows that.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-04-19, 04:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #214
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

[thread outsider Outsider Comment not to be taken with any shred of seriuosnessness]

Wow this thread is like a PSU Soap Opera
[/ end thread outsider Outsider Comment not to be taken with any shred of seriuosnessness]

Oddfish that cool for you man. I wish i was so lucky

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-04-19, 04:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #215
HunterKiller
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by lightfire
yes women are Cheap and easy here.... i had 14-15-16 year olds girls at malls/fairgound's want to have sex with me

i aint kidding, women are easy here.which isnt bad. look at squeeky... and who started the thread
and how old are you?
Old 2004-04-19, 04:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #216
Everay
Major General

Our highest holiday of the year is Yom Kippur. the day of repenting our sins. we fast for 24 hours, no food, no drinks, Medicine is an exception. we go to temple like you would go to church, except for we sit there all morning (8:00am - 12:00), have a 2 hour break, then back to temple (2:00 - sunset when you break the fast).

so, its exactly what i just said.
Old 2004-04-19, 04:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #217
oddfish
Colonel

Originally Posted by Rbstr
[thread outsider Outsider Comment not to be taken with any shred of seriuosnessness]

Wow this thread is like a PSU Soap Opera
[/ end thread outsider Outsider Comment not to be taken with any shred of seriuosnessness]

Oddfish that cool for you man. I wish i was so lucky

has nothing to do with luck. it's circumstance. if you think the two things coincide then maybe you could call it luck. and also, don't wish for encounters like that: they can be really confusing and can really really fuck with your morals and conscience. trust me on that. i've been in similar situations many times before and they've always messed with my head. fortunately i was usually drunk at the time, so, yeah.. but alcohol isn't always there to patch the fucking boo-boo. just a warning..

also, what are you, 16? dude, trust me, you can wait. don't get yourself into a sexual relationship just because your nuts just fell, you just got your license and you can't help but get a hard-on every time a girl walks by. i'm serious. trust me, it's not worth it. wait until the right time or else you're gonna end up regretting it forever. i know you're probably gonna get mad at me and tell me i don't know shit, but trust me, i do. wait it out for a bit, man.. i'm serious.

My Blog

Last edited by oddfish; 2004-04-19 at 04:31 PM.
Old 2004-04-19, 04:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #218
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

They go to hell, and are beaten with flaming smurfs, for eternity. .

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-04-19, 04:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #219
HunterKiller
Second Lieutenant

Ahh the original post ^....

I completely understand you oddfish. in the past I have done things like that before. well, only once, thank god for that. but afterwards, it made me feel so low about myself because its not something i'm prone to doing. i got drunk that night and we went a little too far. this happen last semester with me and still i am bothered by it.

to me sex is something sacred...well more semi-sacred. i feel like you should know the person first before anything happens.

I will understand for a long time to come because its happened to both of us.

i'm jewish and my synagogue and family brought me up differently then what i had done. for people like us, this act is hard to deal with because we know it was wrong to do. i will not be forgiven for my act but i must deal with it as best i can. its not like making me depressed or anything but everytime i start dancing with a girl at a party or club that always pops into my mind....
Hope you feel better bro.
NOTE: look at signature

are you a girl or boy
Old 2004-04-19, 04:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #220
oddfish
Colonel

Originally Posted by HunterKiller

are you a girl or boy
does it matter?

My Blog
Old 2004-04-19, 04:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #221
Kyonye
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by HunterKiller

are you a girl or boy

i'm a guy....Smaug was being funny in IRC and i decided to quote him....didn't think anyone would take that seriously....

and also, it doesn't matter, like oddfish said....

i posted my pic in that "post yourself" thread....thats why smaug said it, because i posted myself and he was responding.

Old 2004-04-19, 04:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #222
oddfish
Colonel

i will say, though, for the MOST part, girls and guys do look at sex much differently.

My Blog
Old 2004-04-19, 04:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #223
Kyonye
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by oddfish
i will say, though, for the MOST part, girls and guys do look at sex much differently.

basically but there are plenty a large percentage of exceptions.

Old 2004-04-19, 05:18 PM   [Ignore Me] #224
BUGGER
Major General

Misc Info

So.....did ya fuck her yet/again?

http://mrchevys3.blogspot.com/

Living is easy with eyes closed.
Old 2004-04-19, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #225
lightfire
Sergeant Major

ok i noticed you were saying my outfit name was misspelled the clan leader Himself misspelled it not me so, and i aint a 11 years old, buddy i am 14. and i aint calling all women easy just most of them in Calif so dont get up on your high horse yet and yes i may be stupid but atleast i am not Dharkbane

and i get some
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge