PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Can I get SmokeJumper's addy?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-04-19, 09:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #241
SkunkPunk
Major

well what do you guys think i should do with my gf? she never talks to me anymore and her line is always busy, everything was going fine and then all of the sudden well... yea I asked if she was busy this weekend and she says "probably" then just goes offline and i call and her line is busy... Its really weird because the day i was with her before all this started happening we had a good time o well

oh yea and im not a hijacker/terrorist/whatever the fuck u wanna call me i just didnt wanna make a thread

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}
Old 2004-04-19, 09:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #242
Kyonye
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by SDM
Oddfish, is this girls anus good? Also, i respect you for you feeling remorse after the anal with her, i don't know a lot of guys who do anal, mostly they just brag, but you actually felt kinda guilty, and you wanted to try to get better anal. I know some dudes that are in some "friends with anal" relationships, and they really love it. I respect ya man.

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2004-04-19, 09:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #243
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by oddfish
i was roman catholic but renounced that stupid shit ever since i turned 12 and realized how moronic and childish it is: they change the fucking rules every ten years or so. catholicism is not a religion, it's a political party that never runs. i know i'm probably offending some real bible thumping catholics in here, but i'm sorry, i just opened my eyes one day and realized that horseshit will always be horseshit, no matter how much you dress it up.

They change the rules for a reason: to improve it. Had you learned a little bit of church history you would realize the following:

A: The medieval churches drifted away from communities as masses and such became more of a ceremony than a celebration.

B: We passed Vatican II to make things new again. The Latin mass, for example, was originally intended to make it understood for everyone. Now, having it in a dead language is inane, so it was changed.

However, I do feel that the religion exists in spite of the hiearchy of the church.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-04-19, 09:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #244
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by lightfire
ok i noticed you were saying my outfit name was misspelled the clan leader Himself misspelled it not me so, and i aint a 11 years old, buddy i am 14. and i aint calling all women easy just most of them in Calif so dont get up on your high horse yet and yes i may be stupid but atleast i am not Dharkbane

and i get some
Lightfire:

1: You are a slut. Just as a woman can be a slut, so can a man (in whatever way a 14 year old is a man, I'm 15 and I don't consider myself a man). If you get some at that age, go evaluate your future. AIDS by 18? Teen pregnancy by 16? "But I use condoms!" "But not all STDs transmit via semen!"

2: Maturity does not necessarily come with age. 11 year olds can be more mature than 14 year olds.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-04-19, 09:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #245
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by SkunkPunk
well what do you guys think i should do with my gf? she never talks to me anymore and her line is always busy, everything was going fine and then all of the sudden well... yea I asked if she was busy this weekend and she says "probably" then just goes offline and i call and her line is busy... Its really weird because the day i was with her before all this started happening we had a good time o well

oh yea and im not a hijacker/terrorist/whatever the fuck u wanna call me i just didnt wanna make a thread
Sorry for the triple post, but I don't consider it spam. I also don't want to wait for someone to reply.

Skunk: Trust your instincts above all, but based on what you have told me (a 1-D picture of your relationship, only you can discern) is that she is probably cheating.
Old 2004-04-19, 09:21 PM   [Ignore Me] #246
SDM
Banned

Well thanks for that Reverend Aztec.

PS - Catholicism has historically been pretty fucking evil, and I hold a grudge.
Old 2004-04-19, 09:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #247
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by SDM
Well thanks for that Reverend Aztec.

PS - Catholicism has historically been pretty fucking evil, and I hold a grudge.
So you blame today's church for the Crusades and Medieval-age Indulgences? We regret that too, but it's not the current Pope's fault that we invaded the Holy Land!
Old 2004-04-19, 09:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #248
SkunkPunk
Major

Originally Posted by AztecWarrior
Sorry for the triple post, but I don't consider it spam. I also don't want to wait for someone to reply.

Skunk: Trust your instincts above all, but based on what you have told me (a 1-D picture of your relationship, only you can discern) is that she is probably cheating.
<--- double sad

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}
Old 2004-04-19, 09:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #249
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by SkunkPunk
<--- double sad
I could be wrong. However, *based on what you have told me, not what is really going on*, I believe she is.
Old 2004-04-19, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #250
Kyonye
Contributor
General

Love

Old 2004-04-19, 09:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #251
Paingiver
Second Lieutenant

Sorry to hear that skunk, hopefully the worst of your fears won't be confirmed. I myself would talk to her in person, but don't act like you think she is cheating, or else she'll get pissed and try to make that a reaon to break up.
Old 2004-04-19, 09:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #252
SDM
Banned

Originally Posted by AztecWarrior
So you blame today's church for the Crusades and Medieval-age Indulgences? We regret that too, but it's not the current Pope's fault that we invaded the Holy Land!
Do you honestly think I'm going to engage in a religious debate with a 15yr old with a bad attitude in a Buttsex thread?

Old 2004-04-19, 09:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #253
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by SDM
Do you honestly think I'm going to engage in a religious debate with a 15yr old with a bad attitude in a Buttsex thread?

No. First off, this is not a buttsex thread. He didn't give her anal.
Old 2004-04-19, 09:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #254
Kyonye
Contributor
General

Much Love

Old 2004-04-19, 09:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #255
SkunkPunk
Major

Originally Posted by Paingiver
Sorry to hear that skunk, hopefully the worst of your fears won't be confirmed. I myself would talk to her in person, but don't act like you think she is cheating, or else she'll get pissed and try to make that a reaon to break up.
ya im trying to get with her on the weekend but of course shes busy, im probably just pissed off about something and am taking it out on the wrong people... maybe it was the ANAL SEX?...

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge