Rise my Republic! - Page 18 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Do not use while operating heavy machinery
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-04-30, 10:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #256
Hermes
Contributor
Master Sergeant

Re: Rise my Republic!

URGENT NEWS!

The terran republic are killing kittens.

BREAKING NEWS!

Recent vanu activity has been linked to the increase in cyborg kitten corpse-bots.

ATTENTION REQUIRED!

Has anyone seen my kitty?

Old 2012-04-30, 10:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #257
SaeS
Private

I guess it's about time to finally present myself to the community for the first time, since I've been stalking quietly in the shadows for quite some time.

So now I shall salute you my brothers

It amuses me to see all the TR people making a huge noise of themselves. There is a saying about people like these and I think you know what I mean...

Once people start to wise up, they are beginning to see through all these pretty slogans and they will start to realize what is required for our future to continue to evolve into a better, safer place.

"Quiet people have the loudest minds" - Stephen Hawking... See what I did there?

For the technology, for the better future, for the Vanu Sovereignty!
Old 2012-04-30, 11:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #258
Canaris
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by SaeS View Post
It amuses me to see all the TR people making a huge noise of themselves. There is a saying about people like these and I think you know what I mean...
I know which saying you mean, "TR are the greatest at everything".... ah so true.

Originally Posted by SaeS View Post
"Quiet people have the loudest minds" - Stephen Hawking... See what I did there?
I see what you did, you quoted Stephen Hawking it's pretty obvious, there's his quote right there....

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms
Old 2012-04-30, 11:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #259
Fara
Corporal

I've said it before and I guess it merits another mention...

Gratitude is hundreads of years of Peace, prosperity and development leading to interstellar exploration and unrivaled discoveries only for vs/nc sepratists to backstab the very hand that fed, clothed and ensured their safety at the first oppertunity.

The simple fact is, there are no "good guys". The NC are the very cause of the lack of freedom they supposedly fight for. Their terrorist actions (murdereing civilians alongside TR personel) pushed the (TR) military into the very uncomfortable position of imposing martial law on the populace during the painful space oddessy to Auraxis and caused untold hardships onto an already suffering human civilian population.

And who are members of the NC anyway? Nothing but rich corporations who obtained their wealth under TR dominion only to band together to further their own self-serving sepratist agenda at the cost of centuries of peace and untold numbers of civilian deaths (pre-rebirth technology). Tell me this isnt just a smoke-veiled power-grab to form a new Corporatocracy empire.

Yeah, the TR isn't perfect but I'd never fight for such hypocrits.

Last edited by Fara; 2012-04-30 at 11:03 AM.
Old 2012-04-30, 11:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #260
Mechzz
Major

Originally Posted by Fara View Post
I've said it before and I guess it merits another mention...

Gratitude is hundreads of years of Peace, prosperity and development leading to interstellar exploration and unrivaled discoveries only for vs/nc sepratists to backstab the very hand that fed, clothed and ensured their safety at the first oppertunity.

The simple fact is, there are no "good guys". The NC are the very cause of the lack of freedom they supposedly fight for. Their terrorist actions (murdereing civilians alongside TR personel) pushed the (TR) military into the very uncomfortable position of imposing martial law on the populace during the painful space oddessy to Auraxis and caused untold hardships onto an already suffering human civilian population.

And who are members of the NC anyway? Nothing but rich corporations who obtained their wealth under TR dominion only to band together to further their own self-serving sepratist agenda at the cost of centuries of peace and untold numbers of civilian deaths (pre-rebirth technology). Tell me this isnt just a smoke-veiled power-grab to form a new Corporatocracy empire.

Yeah, the TR isn't perfect but I'd never fight for such hypocrits.
This sums up very nicely the problems with the TR and NC.

TR are backward looking, harping back to the rigid ways of old earth.
NC are corporatist pirates, "wannabe TR"

That leaves Vanu as the pure way forward. We have discovered new technologies and new ways to live in harmony with our brothers. To achieve that end, all we have to do is erase the TR and NC from the face of Auraxis, no, wait......
Old 2012-04-30, 02:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #261
Graywolves
General

These Seperatists claim our glorious and fair Terran Republic to be oppressive, yet they practice a freedom of speech in our thread! How any follow fools who can not see beyond their own nose is beyond me!

Stay comfortable while you can traitors, it is only a matter of time before your narrow-minded ways send you into a great red wall. Our Cyclers will be ready to cut you down.
Old 2012-04-30, 02:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #262
Ruffdog
Contributor
First Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Mechzz View Post
This sums up very nicely the problems with the TR and NC.

TR are backward looking, harping back to the rigid ways of old earth.
NC are corporatist pirates, "wannabe TR"

That leaves Vanu as the pure way forward. We have discovered new technologies and new ways to live in harmony with our brothers. To achieve that end, all we have to do is erase the TR and NC from the face of Auraxis, no, wait......
If it's purity you seek, the vanu are the worst gang to get involved with. Left unchallenged this "religion" would cause civil war within their own ranks in no time. "Vanu would want this, Vanu would want that." Soon you'd have sub factions and barney on barney holy wars. Never happen with the TR.
Say no to the Aliens, re-join humanity!

Old 2012-04-30, 04:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #263
Xyntech
Brigadier General

Originally Posted by Ruffdog View Post
If it's purity you seek, the vanu are the worst gang to get involved with. Left unchallenged this "religion" would cause civil war within their own ranks in no time. "Vanu would want this, Vanu would want that." Soon you'd have sub factions and barney on barney holy wars. Never happen with the TR.
Say no to the Aliens, re-join humanity!
Says the rogue militia claiming to speak for the Terran government whom they have long since lost communication with. Laughable. We actually talk to our leader. When was the last communication with earth again? Hmm, interesting.

Do the NC even have a leader?

"Join the Vanu Sovereignty today: We actually talk to our leader!"
Old 2012-04-30, 06:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #264
RawketLawnchair
First Sergeant

TERRAN REPUBLIC – With a militaristic government, the Terran Republic uses its Imperial authoritarian might to impel humanity to peaceful coexistence through any means necessary.

VANU SOVEREIGNTY – A technocratic faction that believes humanity can only evolve by rediscovering and tapping the lost technology of the Vanu.

NEW CONGLOMERATE – A loosely connected group of rebel factions and idealistic freedom fighters, the New Conglomerate fights against the hegemony of the Terran.

Just sayin.
Old 2012-04-30, 06:59 PM   [Ignore Me] #265
Graywolves
General

Originally Posted by Xyntech View Post
We actually talk to our leader.
Listen closely my brothers! The purple seperatists admit to speaking with imaginary friends!
Old 2012-05-01, 03:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #266
EightEightEight
Sergeant Major

I have not seen this in awhile thought it should be posted and it just shows how vigilant the TR Must be

Also here is a good image for the TR Force

Last edited by EightEightEight; 2012-05-01 at 03:13 AM.
Old 2012-05-01, 06:56 AM   [Ignore Me] #267
Canaris
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by Xyntech View Post
Sure you do.......

apologies to the poor artist who's work I've maimed in the name of fun

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms

Last edited by Canaris; 2012-05-01 at 06:59 AM.
Old 2012-05-01, 09:08 AM   [Ignore Me] #268
Xyntech
Brigadier General

It's ok toaster. They fear our love because they don't understand it. But we'll show them...

Apropos using a toaster, considering what the Scythe looks like.
Old 2012-05-01, 10:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #269
Mechzz
Major

Originally Posted by Canaris View Post
Sure you do.......

apologies to the poor artist who's work I've maimed in the name of fun
The toaster is actually the top secret Vanu re-skin of the motion detector mine we saw in the last couple of weeks. The picture was taken by a TR spy and shows the last stage of testing before the new Vanu super-weapon is deployed to every single NC and TR kitchen on Auraxis. Prepare for burnt toast in the courtyard!
Old 2012-05-01, 03:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #270
Graywolves
General

The Vanu Sovereignty are either speaking to inanimate machines - or are now enslaved by Decepticons!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion