Check your Inbox! - Page 19 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Because Gamers are people too
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-08-20, 01:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #271
Vertoxis
Private

Re: Check your Inbox!

Originally Posted by Hunterzen View Post
I played PS1 for three years. Still no email, and I can't download the launcher. 3:00pm where I live I'll wait 3 or 4 more hours before I start to get concerned.
im doing the same thing... im just hoping all the other betas i was in and wasnt in didnt corrupt my view on them... which is... hold off the rage horde that didnt get in as long as possible by telling them their own personal version of "Dont worry, it will come" so by the time we realize it isnt.... they really dont have to bother with it.. and by then the instigators are generally tired of ranting and being mad anyway...

in short.. i hope they arent telling us to Hold on.. its coming.... just to keep ragers from raging...
Old 2012-08-20, 02:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #272
andehh
Corporal

oooooooh, i'm so gutted! I signed up the wrong account to BETA -[Andehh]. Didn't realise that my only paid account (2 years worth of subs) was on a nametag I haven't used in several years -[Andeh]. Everything was registered to the same email address for I never realised I was signing up to BETA with a nametag that was only ever used with free trial time.

One 'H' Andehh -> Andeh has cost me!

So not only have I wasted a VET BETA activation, but having only just registered the twitter key I had -for fear of it over writing my VET status (which it doesnt) - I am not going to see action for a good 3-4 weeks (end of twitter keys).

ahhhhh **** ***** ***** ***** **** *****
Old 2012-08-20, 02:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #273
AnimeGodz
Private

Originally Posted by andehh View Post
oooooooh, i'm so gutted! I signed up the wrong account to BETA -[Andehh]. Didn't realise that my only paid account (2 years worth of subs) was on a nametag I haven't used in several years -[Andeh]. Everything was registered to the same email address for I never realised I was signing up to BETA with a nametag that was only ever used with free trial time.

So not only have I wasted a VET BETA activation, but having only just registered the twitter key I had -for fear of it over writing my VET status (which it doesnt) - I am not going to see action for a good 3-4 weeks (end of twitter keys).

not so true... i really think god hates me. my room mate did the same thing... signed up for the beta about an hour ago... is now downloading the game while i sit here still waiting
Old 2012-08-20, 02:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #274
Timujingeo
Private

Try the facebook beta key giveaway; there's about 6 keys an hour given away all day every day apparently.

Old 2012-08-20, 02:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #275
andehh
Corporal

Thanks guys!

I got a twitter key a couple of weeks ago as I wasn't sure about the Vet status. When i checked into it a bit more and found that my original activation date was December 2005 I didnt use the key, and assumed i was all set - not realising that on this account that date was just a free trial. I have sent an email off to SOE support team asking if there is anything that can do, but seeing as technically I only signed up for the BETA [on the right account] 5 minutes ago I may have missed the boat for this wave.

I have used the twitter key now, somehow, deep down, I knew it would come in useful!

edit; It can't be socially acceptable to be this gutted over a computer game!! Hhaha
Old 2012-08-20, 02:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #276
MaxDamage
Sergeant Major

edit; It can't be socially acceptable to be this gutted over a computer game!! Hhaha
Well at least you have some closure, and know how long you're likely to wait.
Some mad people (me) will probably be here for another 12 hours clicking refresh.

You're free!

But aye, sorry to hear about your predicament, we're with you bro.
Old 2012-08-20, 02:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #277
julfo
Sergeant

Originally Posted by MaxDamage View Post
Well at least you have some closure, and know how long you're likely to wait.
Some mad people (me) will probably be here for another 12 hours clicking refresh.

You're free!

But aye, sorry to hear about your predicament, we're with you bro.
And me!
Old 2012-08-20, 02:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #278
Somalu
Private

and me 2....
Old 2012-08-20, 02:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #279
Kordoyn
Private

Still waiting on ability to download, or an email, or to be told to fuck off for 2 weeks.

I know which key is the f5 because it's all worn and shiny.
Old 2012-08-20, 02:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #280
Hunterzen
Corporal

Considering how much attention and care you put into something you can be gutted over anything. After the murder of SWG I've learned to never invest to much emotion and time into a fantasy world.
Old 2012-08-20, 02:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #281
Somalu
Private

time ask support if they can kill our hopes...
atleast we can stop hoping for it.
edit: and no it doesnt take that long to send out a mail.

Last edited by Somalu; 2012-08-20 at 02:36 PM.
Old 2012-08-20, 02:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #282
julfo
Sergeant

Check out this tweet:
https://twitter.com/j_smedley/status/237633443423477761
Old 2012-08-20, 02:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #283
Somalu
Private

Originally Posted by julfo View Post
what....