GU08 General Feedback thread - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: If all else fails, blame France
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-05-15, 08:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
LoliLoveFart
Contributor
First Sergeant

Re: GU08 General Feedback thread

Harassers are great, flexible and unforgiving if not dealt with quickly. Not sure if its intended but I feel it is far too easy for one to get indoors and having a fury harasser sit on a point is rather frustrating, in the same breath if you know it is there they are really easy to deal with. All in all a great addition to the game.

Cosmetics, they are cosmetics.

Fractures are a bit crazy Ravens less so as they are a bit harder to slaughter infantry with. Vortexs are terrible at killing infantry, they will shred a max and any vehicle in the game. So out of the three new "AV" max weapons I will throw myself under the bus and say the vortex is the best of the 3 at doing its intended job.

The UI changes are brilliant and I thank who ever raised their hand and got them put in.

The update has been overly good wobbly vehicles and other bugs aside.

Old 2013-05-15, 10:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Whiteagle
Major

Re: GU08 General Feedback thread

Originally Posted by Mordelicius View Post
1) Too effective against deployed Sunderer - Harassers have access to Fury and Halberd, and now ES weapons. A highly mobile vehicle that has high dps against a sitting duck truck that has a very vulnerable engineer repairing it from outside.
Well it IS a sitting target man...
Thing is you need to park your Sunderers in easy to protect locations, not just plunking them down out in the open where any AV can take a potshot.

Originally Posted by Mordelicius View Post
2) For all that it does, it's incredibly cheap. They need to tack in +100 resource points to the cost. The only reason why players still use tanks is because most players haven't certed the harasser yet, and in particular the Fury/Halberd/ES weapons.
...It already cost 200 Mechanized, that's as much as a Lightning!
Hell, Main Battle Tanks only cost 250!

If anything you should be arguing for a decrease in the price of Sunderers, since I've always felt that 400 price tag is a bit too steep to begin with...

Originally Posted by LoliLoveFart View Post
Harassers are great, flexible and unforgiving if not dealt with quickly. Not sure if its intended but I feel it is far too easy for one to get indoors and having a fury harasser sit on a point is rather frustrating, in the same breath if you know it is there they are really easy to deal with. All in all a great addition to the game.
Well honestly that's one of the roles the Harrasser fills that the Dev probably weren't even thinking about; an Infantry Fighting Vehicle that is nimble enough to actually support Infantry.

But yeah, the fact that they take damage from all sources helps soften their impact.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion