Pheonix - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: A new standard in bondage
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-04-06, 10:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

Darklight DOES show enemy AMS's if you flicker it. It doesn't just show up and stay there. It pops out at you then goes back to inviso mode.

Old 2004-04-06, 11:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Cryptica
First Sergeant

Yeah I love the pheonix. In terms of real combat I almost never get the chance to use it, though. I prefer the deci if I have to pick one. However, it is a TON of fun, and its amazing how many vanu maxes get pissed off when I 3-shot kill them while they think they're safe in their tree top or on a tower post. Muahahahahah!!! Time to die, all you vanu bastards!! I hate you all!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA--HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Hahaha...
Haha...
Ha...

Old 2004-04-06, 04:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
DeadTeddy
Sergeant Major

I love it, it's just fun. it's been a few months since I used it and I can still hear the locked TR MAXs' *umf* when it hits them. you can hide somewhere, and shoot someone else who's hiding. you can hit an ams that's under one of those "bridges" between the main base building and the sides, you can fly through a tower door and hit a max on the other side.

my guess about NC finding your AMS's faster is that with the nix you can trace the endless flow of soldiers to it's source, and if it looks like they're comming from nowhere hit a suspicious spot. not that much of an advantage, but still a nice spy plane.
Old 2004-04-07, 07:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Nereid
Corporal

The striker may be the best AV with the shortest ttk I think (if they ever fix its lock on bug) but it certainly isnt the most enjoyable. I find myself looting pheonixes just for the pure fun of using them. You can be on the other side of a mountain fire it and arc it all the way into an enimey base and smack a MAX in the courtyard. Now with the AV ammo buff I can enjoy them even more now as I can get up to around 28 missles off a corpse and start launching away. AV is a good cert to get now that the Deci is AV also. Now if only they'd move the lightning to armor assault and the harasser to ATV. Then I can have my prowler and lightning too.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion