Vacation from hell... part 1 (part 2 pending the weekend) - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Please don't pet the Hamma.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-07-30, 01:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
martyr
Contributor
Brigadier General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Darksim
Infernus are you a man or woman?
newbie award
Old 2004-07-30, 02:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
SDM
Banned

Originally Posted by martyr
newbie award
ROPHEL!!!

Infernus isn't gay, he's OMGFABULOUS!
Old 2004-07-30, 02:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
eXoSloth
Major

Misc Info

Originally Posted by Zodiac
I'm glad I wasted 3 minuates of my life reading a thread about you hoping to salvage a shitty vacation by having gay sex on the beach tonight.
And I'm glad I only had to waste 5 seconds of my life reading your negative response to said thread

Hope your vacation turns out better Infernus!
Old 2004-07-30, 04:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Darksim
Sergeant Major

oh....so this is a astrolube situation here.....Yea...Serpu-I mean SDM is the only one that gave me a notably helpful response
Old 2004-07-30, 05:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

Zodiac, that wasn't cool. I'm sure if Infernus had replaced "girlfriend" with "boyfriend" throughout his post, you would have been understanding that he is having a relationship problem during what is supposed to be a fun vacation. But no, since the relationship in question happens to be a homosexual one, you had to go and make a prejudiced remark.

People of all sexual orientations have relationship issues. Lets try to be supportive of them despite what our views might be towards their sexuality. I personally don't "get" the whole love-between-males-thing but I sure as hell get how hes gotta be feeling right now (having been in similar situations with my ex-GF), and because of that I hope things turn out well for Infernus and Brian.

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!
Old 2004-07-30, 06:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
hazzer2007
Sergeant Major

pain full
Old 2004-07-30, 07:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Jennyboo
Mrs. Hamma

Good luck on that
Old 2004-07-30, 08:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Biohazzard56
Contributor
Major General

Hope it goes well for you inf, im in New Orleans right now coming back tomorrow.
Old 2004-07-30, 09:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
oddfish
Colonel

Jumpin' shits, Inf. Why can't you use your magical gay powers to make everything bettar!??!??! If I were gay I'd be using MY magical gay powers. Kinda like blind people who have magical "i can't see" powers. I'd use those too. If i were blind, that is. But I'm not. So i can't use those powers. I can't use the gay powers either. Straight people who can see don't get any powers unless they live next to a nuclear power plant, or get hit by lightening, or come from another planet. I used to have the power to make perfect scrambled eggs. Wait. That's not really a power. My leg hurts, I'm going to go play Timesplitters 2 and drink some grape soda.

Hope your vacation improves, tho. Inf, just remember, when things aren't going your way, just imagine me naked, beckoning you to a big bed covered in clean, white sheets holding a can of lube. That should make you happy.

BTW, Darkism, b4 you ask, i'm as straight as can be. I'm just trying to help out Inf.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-07-30, 09:33 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Glaynor
Sergeant Major

Quick question inf - did you come out to your parents yet? I know that you hadn't before. Do they know about the BF or did you tell your parents he was a friend?

That vacation sounds shitty as hell. The last vacation I went on was to Williamsburg, Va. Found out a week before I left my wife was pregnant (that was a good thing), but the entire time we were there she was sick and we had to leave early because a hurricane was coming through the area. It sucked big time.
Old 2004-07-30, 11:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by oddfish
Jumpin' shits, Inf. Why can't you use your magical gay powers to make everything bettar!??!??! If I were gay I'd be using MY magical gay powers. Kinda like blind people who have magical "i can't see" powers. I'd use those too. If i were blind, that is. But I'm not. So i can't use those powers. I can't use the gay powers either. Straight people who can see don't get any powers unless they live next to a nuclear power plant, or get hit by lightening, or come from another planet. I used to have the power to make perfect scrambled eggs. Wait. That's not really a power. My leg hurts, I'm going to go play Timesplitters 2 and drink some grape soda.

Hope your vacation improves, tho. Inf, just remember, when things aren't going your way, just imagine me naked, beckoning you to a big bed covered in clean, white sheets holding a can of lube. That should make you happy.

BTW, Darkism, b4 you ask, i'm as straight as can be. I'm just trying to help out Inf.

Holy shit, that was teh most random rambling post *evar.*

EDIT: Don't get mad at Zod, he is Mr. Grumpypants after all.

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-07-30, 12:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
SDM
Banned

[QUOTE=Electrofreak]Zodiac, that wasn't cool. I'm sure if Infernus had replaced "girlfriend" with "boyfriend" throughout his post, you would have been understanding that he is having a relationship problem during what is supposed to be a fun vacation.QUOTE]

That wouldn't have made a difference. Its Zod.
Old 2004-07-30, 09:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by Darksim
Infernus are you a man or woman?
[APowers]It's a MAN, bay-bee![/APowers]
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-07-30, 09:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Hezzy
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by oddfish

Are you drunk? Again?

And btw, magical gay powers are for cleaning and cooking
Old 2004-07-30, 09:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
Triggar
Contributor

And picking out shoes.

JUST KIDDING I only went shoe shopping with my friends once, and it was an emergency. Only the best friends come shopping with you in an emergency.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge