It happens all the time 2 9.52%
WTF WERE YOU DOING???? 17 80.95%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-10-15, 08:25 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Navaron
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Spider
And none of that fists of fury... a plain swift kick in the balls... and might I say I wear steel-tipped military boots...

Then you're a puss.

Bugger, what's the name of your school?

Vist www.bohicagaming.com because we're better than you.
Apply|Contact|Forum
Old 2003-10-15, 08:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
MilitantB0B
Colonel

Originally Posted by {BOHICA}Navaron
Then you're a puss.

Kick in the hacky sack definetly isn't cosher. If anybody ever did that to me, they better hope it kills me, cause I am taking their friggin teeth...
Old 2003-10-15, 08:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Bismarck
Sergeant Major

Kick in the nuts? that low man, really low. And don't defend any random girl, many of them are in fact, bitches
Old 2003-10-15, 08:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Spider
General

I don't really care if you think it's weak... I don't fight like that usually. I mean I do this to teach them respect .

In a normal fight I'll fight like a man... low blows are given to bastards who hit and insult women too much to my liking... I don't care about saying it once... unless she starts crying then I get off my ass... say it once fine... say it twice then you crossed the line... she heard it once doesnt need to be insulted over and over...
Old 2003-10-15, 08:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
NoSurrender
Contributor
Colonel

spider u dont know the girl. She was obessed with my friend and there was alotta backstory.

Thanks to Eine for my awesome sig
Old 2003-10-15, 08:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Squick
Major

MilitantB0B, don't forget this is Spider you are talking about... He might whip out his six-shooter, hide behind the bulletproof computer and blow your brains out...

Didn't Tek have something wise to say last time Spider went off on something like this...
Old 2003-10-15, 09:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Spider
General

I'm not saying I can kick anyones ass... I'm saying I'll kick some in the sack if I'm in deep shit!

Not like I'm saying I always win my fights... I did lose some... and i'm not saying I can kung fu kick a knife before it stabs me .
Old 2003-10-15, 09:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Zodiac
Colonel

I'm not saying I can kick anyones ass... I'm saying I'll kick some in the sack if I'm in deep shit!

Not like I'm saying I always win my fights... I did lose some... and i'm not saying I can kung fu kick a knife before it stabs me .
someone calling a girl a bitch puts you in "deep shit"?

and im with bob, some guy i dont even know kicks me in the nuts is going to lose his....while he sleeps
Old 2003-10-15, 09:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Spider
General

No, I mean if I'm about to go down in a fight I will kick him!

As for insulting/hitting a girl it's an automatic kick!
Old 2003-10-15, 09:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
MilitantB0B
Colonel

No, I mean if I'm about to go down in a fight I will kick him!

As for insulting/hitting a girl it's an automatic kick!
Doesn't matter. The only time I would go for the family jewels is if I was in fear of my life. its just really low.
Also, kicking a guy in the fun zone, cause he insults a broad is also un-called for (in my book) after all, maybe she deserves it. As for a guy hitting a girl, he deserves a beating, but not one localized around his nuts and bolt.

Last edited by MilitantB0B; 2003-10-15 at 09:19 PM. Reason: Ie know Spel twoo goud
Old 2003-10-16, 12:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
BUGGER�GHO�T
Major

Originally Posted by {BOHICA}Navaron
I'd tell, but then you probably google it, get teh skool website, and say i did it (even though they dont know my nickname is bugger or you know my real name....no wait a sec, i made a thread about that a month ago....damnit)

Well prosess of eliminatoin, I got 2 of the guys that would be mostly thought by the principal off his list.....though the fatass keeps asking the guy i called gay who is it.

Also the people who know I did it wont tell, because they know me when I'm mad. And seriously, they are fucking scared because I'm atleast a foot taller than most of them, and i've givin bruses to the second in line guy and also an elder highskooler (now thats a long story).

And the "art work" sux, its just words in copper.....and then 2 people where trying to draw the *** star thing. Dont ask why.

And I guess I didn't do the worst thing ever......this summer a kid (he was new last year) burned the tree farm thats right next to our skool (over the fence) and got a good portion burned.

THe thing is....i didn't have this planned....when i open the drawr, I saw the cans.....I was like shit, gimme your lunch bag. This was really uncalled for.

And today I got more cans (gold and crome) from the same drawr. Dont mean to get hasty.....but this is screwing me up......I got issues........and staying after skool tomarrow......oh crap......

you know a copper spider looks pretty kool .
Old 2003-10-16, 05:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
ZeusCali
Major

i saw volinteer (sorry cant spell, right now tired) to clean it up but dont admit to doing it because their is a high chance that it will be a hate crime but if u know it wont be a hate crime admit to it out right say ur sorry you didnt mean anything by it and you'll do your best to set things right again including cleaning up the whole wall for a week or something
Old 2003-10-16, 05:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
DramaticFanatic
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by AztecWarrior
1: WTF were you doing?

2: I'd take the fall, take it proud, tell the truth, and get it over with. Evasion probably won't help for long.
"You can fool some of the people all the time, all the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all the time."
Old 2003-10-16, 06:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
ZeusCali
Major

good point , but i think we shouldn't use sayings it might be too dificult to translate for some of the younger viewers
Old 2003-10-16, 08:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
DramaticFanatic
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by ZeusCali
good point , but i think we shouldn't use sayings it might be too dificult to translate for some of the younger viewers
haha
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge