SOE Cash Idea: Nickname your guns - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hey babe, nice implants.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 2012-08-15, 08:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Wandering Mania
Private

Re: SOE Cash Idea: Nickname your guns

Originally Posted by Duskguy View Post
i understood about the best weapon only thing. however i dont think a vehicle cann be considered just a weapon. and so you could buy a nickname for your "best" vehicle, or buy a nickname for your "best" gun.
could be two different options in the cash shop. or it could be one cash shop option but span guns and vehicles so that you can name one thing, weapon or vehicle, and by purchasing the option again, you erase the name off the previous item because there can only be one "best"
A wepon defined as a wepon is any object used with intent to hurt or kill another being.
So for inctance your every day run of the mill commuter car could be a wepon if used in the wrong manner.

The reason my idea is for one gun, land vehicle, aircraft or ship (if and when the sea warfare is added) is because it would be your signiture wepon.
Old 2012-08-15, 09:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Duskguy
Staff Sergeant

so it would be like my second understanding of it. one cash shop option to name one thing, ANY one thing and afterwards, purchasing it again erases the previous thing.

question i have however is will this be restricted to the weapon you ACTUALLY perform best with, or would we get to choose which weapon we name.
for example, in BF3, the M98B is my best weapon, but i would want to nickname say a tank.
in your idea, would we be able to do that, or be restricted to that number 1 weapon.
Old 2012-08-15, 01:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Wandering Mania
Private

Originally Posted by Duskguy View Post
so it would be like my second understanding of it. one cash shop option to name one thing, ANY one thing and afterwards, purchasing it again erases the previous thing.

question i have however is will this be restricted to the weapon you ACTUALLY perform best with, or would we get to choose which weapon we name.
for example, in BF3, the M98B is my best weapon, but i would want to nickname say a tank.
in your idea, would we be able to do that, or be restricted to that number 1 weapon.
Well my idea would be if your best wepon is a cycler carbine and you want to name a mossy then you buy the name and apply it to the mossy. Best and most wanted to apply it to are diffrent things.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Idea Vault