Higby on Upcoming Changes - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: You�re a very, very bad man.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-11-06, 03:10 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
DirtyBird
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Re: Higby on Upcoming Changes

The introduced bugs from last patch need fixing, nades are a good one to start with.
Pain fields are still borked tho now removed again. How many attempts to fix that has there been. Needs to be right so I dont mind when it comes in.

And how about tweaking the ability of engineers who are running around like headless chooks trying to find that elusive pixel to drop a turret or ammo pack. Talk about a needle in a hay stack.

And I still get moments where after zooming in with my mana turret the bullets no longer get past the shield of said turret or it loses accuracy and fires off center.

Fix the little things, the bigger stuff will be just as appreciated after release like a content patch.
Old 2012-11-06, 10:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Dragonskin
Major

Originally Posted by DirtyBird View Post
The introduced bugs from last patch need fixing, nades are a good one to start with.
Pain fields are still borked tho now removed again. How many attempts to fix that has there been. Needs to be right so I dont mind when it comes in.

And how about tweaking the ability of engineers who are running around like headless chooks trying to find that elusive pixel to drop a turret or ammo pack. Talk about a needle in a hay stack.

And I still get moments where after zooming in with my mana turret the bullets no longer get past the shield of said turret or it loses accuracy and fires off center.

Fix the little things, the bigger stuff will be just as appreciated after release like a content patch.
Yea, I agree with the engie fixes for sure. Amerish is a huge pain trying to drop anything. I haven't played the other maps since Amerish came out, but I run with my outfit and they all need ammo so I run around like an idiot looking for the green marker. Outside of a base I stopped trying playing turrets.

I gave up throwing grenades. Seems like 1/3 of my grenades actually work as intended. I usually end up killing myself and occasionally take friendlies out with me.
Old 2012-11-06, 12:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
DirtyBird
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

For got to add, Hotspots, have never really worked as intended.
Add that to the fix now list before including new stuff.

And the fact that it always has to have about 4 hotspots running no matter what is no good either.
If there is no valid hotspot then dont show a bullshit one.
AU server is a good example of that, 4 hotspots flashing away on empty continents.
Old 2012-11-06, 03:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
SixShooter
Captain

Originally Posted by Mastachief View Post
So this next patch the NC will be literally nerfed this time and have their weapons replaced with nerf guns so that they cannot harm the whiney bitches of the TR and VS at all. We will all spawn inside out and upside down. AA will be NERFed further too so that the soft fluffy projectiles do not scratch ESF paintwork and disrupt their farming of all the ants running around the floor.
Is there a page missing from this thread where an NC nerf was announced in bold lettering? Seems like there must be...

I'm really interested to see what they do to Indar, Hopefully removing some outposts and making the hex size bigger.

Last edited by SixShooter; 2012-11-06 at 07:27 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion