United Conglomerate Alliance - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: And you thought you had it bad.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)

Old 2013-04-21, 07:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
ShockFC
Master Sergeant

Re: United Conglomerate Alliance

Originally Posted by SgtMAD View Post
LOL, you are clueless
MAD, why do you even come here anymore? It's all just going to piss you off.
Old 2013-04-21, 07:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
SgtMAD
Captain

I am not the reason you all can't figure out how to herd your zerg.

the idea that EvilPig is my boss is comical.
Old 2013-04-21, 07:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
SgtMAD
Captain

Originally Posted by ShockFC View Post
MAD, why do you even come here anymore? It's all just going to piss you off.
its hard to go cold turkey,after all the years of trolling I still have to take a look once in awhile.
Old 2013-04-21, 10:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
ShockFC
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by SgtMAD View Post
its hard to go cold turkey,after all the years of trolling I still have to take a look once in awhile.
Understandable
Old 2013-04-23, 03:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
EclipsedTerror
Private

Originally Posted by Koadster View Post
But seriously gents.. wtf is with the vanu recently?! I didnt think they even had half organised outfits and they are really aggressive on Indar! TR + NC need to take away Vanus Indar perk!
Actually they aren't. VS are extremely passive non-factors on our server.

They don't fight alerts and just back hack everything. Even when they 'fight' in alerts, they'll back hack while NC and TR fight for the other not to be first-second.
Old 2013-04-23, 04:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
NUKABAZOOKA
Sergeant

Originally Posted by EclipsedTerror View Post
Actually they aren't. VS are extremely passive non-factors on our server.

They don't fight alerts and just back hack everything. Even when they 'fight' in alerts, they'll back hack while NC and TR fight for the other not to be first-second.
Want to know why? We don't have the population to meet you head on.

Here is the circle of life for us (Indar for example)

NC and TR fighting at a major base in the south, VS wants to get involved in a fight but doesn't have any nearby territory.
-VS pushes south taking any undefended territory on the way.
-VS gains a lot of territory despite small size, pushes its way into the big TR/NC fight.
-NC/TR wake up, see purple all over the map, one side breaks.
-Remaining force deals with VS while the rest of its zerg pushes purple as hard as it can, meanwhile other faction pushes purple as hard as it can.
-Both TR and NC fuck us on either side of the map ignoring each other. Small pop can't handle two zerg, breaks under pressure until we nearly get gated.
-VS holds (barely due to WG proximity) until NC/TR get bored and start fucking each other in the south.
-Repeat.

We desperately want to fight. However we will always lose due to our small size unless its a pop locked continent (weekend alerts). Which is why you think we're such pushovers.

You treat us like we're the retarded kid in the corner eating glue while the real kids (TR/NC) play, but I'd give anything to have a evenly matched head on dirty brawl.

Also, another trend I've noticed during alerts. In about the last half hour Tr/NC ignore each other and just go for a land grab on VS. You both spend the last half hour fucking us with an overwhelming amount of players.

We're underpopped, and demoralized because it keeps us out of the good fights. Play VS for a week and you'll see what I mean.
Old 2013-04-23, 04:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
EclipsedTerror
Private

Originally Posted by NUKABAZOOKA View Post
You treat us like we're the retarded kid in the corner eating glue while the real kids (TR/NC) play, but I'd give anything to have a evenly matched head on dirty brawl.
Retarded ones are the NC for the most part outside of a handful.

We're underpopped, and demoralized because it keeps us out of the good fights. Play VS for a week and you'll see what I mean.
I have a VS smurf. It's fun mowing people down.
Old 2013-04-23, 06:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Neutral Calypso
Sergeant Major

I have a VS barney.
Fixed.
Old 2013-04-23, 11:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Staticelf
Sergeant

Um...Eclipsed Terror (and you too Nuka) do you even play on Connery? we (vanu) have been kicking butt in prime time alerts for the past two weeks? What just happened 15 min ago at the Indar alert during prime time? (i'll give you a hint i got 8,000 exp and and a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart looking at the map) And TPLR was rocking our second string tonight too...

Last edited by Staticelf; 2013-04-23 at 11:59 PM.
Old 2013-04-24, 12:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
NUKABAZOOKA
Sergeant

Originally Posted by Staticelf View Post
Um...Eclipsed Terror (and you too Nuka) do you even play on Connery? we (vanu) have been kicking butt in prime time alerts for the past two weeks? What just happened 15 min ago at the Indar alert during prime time? (i'll give you a hint i got 8,000 exp and and a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart looking at the map) And TPLR was rocking our second string tonight too...
Apparently you ONLY play during prime time during locked 33/33/33 Indar alerts. It's amazing what we can do with even pop, I agree. But didn't you notice that it was 30/35/35 only 30 minutes till we won? It only went locked 33/33/33 15 or so minutes prior to the end when 4th faction hopped on over for the XP.
Try going to Amerish or Esamir during the week for an alert, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

And nobody cares about TPLR.
Old 2013-04-24, 12:57 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Neutral Calypso
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by NUKABAZOOKA View Post
And nobody cares about TPLR.
Aww, no reason to be mean. I think Staticelf's silly wanted posters are kinda cute.

Old 2013-04-24, 01:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
EclipsedTerror
Private

Originally Posted by Staticelf View Post

So you fought on a continent you(VS) don't leave and the alert was there? Notify the presses. VS win about all of the alerts. Goes back to NC-TR fight all alert and VS back hacking without fights. It's ok, when the second have of the lattice system comes in you'll actually have to fight for land.

Yes, I do indeed play on Connery, a lot, as does Nuka(streams too). Question would be is do you?

Last edited by EclipsedTerror; 2013-04-24 at 01:37 AM.
Old 2013-04-24, 04:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #28
p0intman
Lieutenant Colonel

Misc Info

So you fought on a continent you(VS) don't leave and the alert was there? Notify the presses. VS win about all of the alerts. Goes back to NC-TR fight all alert and VS back hacking without fights. It's ok, when the second have of the lattice system comes in you'll actually have to fight for land.

Yes, I do indeed play on Connery, a lot, as does Nuka(streams too). Question would be is do you?
Yes he does.

Retired NC CR5, Cerberus Company.
Not currently playing PS2. Anyone with a similar name is not me. My only characters are listed in my stats profile here on PSU.
Old 2013-04-24, 04:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Ghstmarauder
Sergeant

Misc Info

*Popcorn*

Old 2013-04-24, 04:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
RykerStruvian
Staff Sergeant

The most support I have ever received from 666th, either during my time as the Havoks outfit leader and with Auric Eclipse, the DevilDogs only gave us two Sundies (one for each fight) and both were just little outpost fights. The most recent one a couple of days ago, which was between Auric Eclipse and FutureCrew, but as soon as things got a tinsy bit rough the 666th bugged out. But for what it is worth, when the 666th do show up with their little Sundie, I do feel kind of warm inside because there is that glimmer of hope that maybe the 666th are trying to redeem themselves.

And then they just leave the fight. :l

Last edited by RykerStruvian; 2013-04-24 at 04:59 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > Server Forums > Connery (US West)