The Supressor - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Because your work computer can't render 200 surgile jackwhores.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-06-05, 12:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Vimp
Sergeant

Saying if ya wanna snipe just use Bolt driver instead of suppresor is kinda lame since the suppresor does a nice job and costs you 0 certs while sniping costs 5 certs, 2 for med assault then 3 for sniping, just so you can snipe a fair bit better.

Only reason I don't use suppressor is because being on a 700mhz with 256ram means I get very few frames per second so I need to be able to take out enmey before they get a chance to respond or else I'm dead.
Old 2003-06-05, 02:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
�io
Lieutenant General

If you're a good FPS player and have good aim ditch the suppresor for anything else. It's a good weapon but simply because of it's CoF making it very accurate, it still has low dmg per hit so if you're accurate with a cycler ir punisher or whatever then forget the suppresor.
Old 2003-06-05, 06:54 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Hellsfire123
Contributor
Captain

i love the supressor on my support chars. Starting out you can grab a vehical and eng, and then add vehicals and other support certs without ever needing medium assualt. Sure sometimes you get stuck with no way to get a vehical, but thats not a bad thing.

Just the other day i was hiding outside of a techplants main door behind the little wall things, there were a whole bunch of TR stuck at the main entrance becuase myself and my friend(also supressor) could deal out alot of dmg to anyone who showed them selves. We held them back till i ran out of ammo and went back for more, and that was 8 kills later.

The small cone of fire coupled with just one other supressor and we could easily fend of 3-4 times out number using cyclers, becuase the cycler isnt even close to as accurate. Also helped that we were both engineers and i carry 3 healthpacks on me.
Old 2003-06-05, 07:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Trebor95
First Sergeant

supressor is quite handy when you pop back out of a guarded AMS, just flick to it, run/strafe and hold fire at the enemy's general direction and usually you take out 1 or 2 which is usually all that guard the AMS spawn tubes (in my experience)

then the nearby reaver just carpet bombs the area with misiles
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion