Are there plans to remove snipers? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: People beta test a MS product every time they boot windows.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2014-06-25, 03:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
War Barney
Sergeant Major

Re: Are there plans to remove snipers?

Originally Posted by BlaxicanX View Post
Do you have plans to get good at the game?
Do you have plans to stop trolling?
Old 2014-06-25, 09:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
BlaxicanX
Sergeant Major

Maybe.

I mean, idk. You were complaining about medics a few months ago, with similar logic used. Your argument for why things should be removed always seems to stem from you getting reamed by them. It's almost as if you log into the game, play it for a few hours, and whatever kills you the most you make a thread complaining about it and insisting it be removed from game.

Thousands of people play this game, yet snipers being too powerful is very rarely ever complained about compared to most things. Why do you think that is?
Old 2014-06-26, 02:19 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Blynd
First Sergeant

Just because we criticise (maybe) your preferred playstyle doesnt mean we are bad players. Just ones who would like to see the obviously op guns and classes balanced so that it's fair for everyone. Yes I can roll my infil and with a bit of sc I can get an smg too but tbh I don't like the playstyle at all its just a bit lame in my eyes hiding in a corner and shoot someone in the back.I'm sorry but I'd much rather shoot someone in the face so at least they had a chance.

Smg infills are the playstyle of the equally op liberator pilots these two elements need addressing sooner rather then later else any new players we get after ps4 launch will all leave due to the poor balance of just 2 elements

Last edited by Blynd; 2014-06-26 at 02:20 AM.
Old 2014-06-26, 02:25 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Grizzo
Private

War Barney... I specialize in hunting snipers - and other ambushers - from the ridges and flanks of our attacking team using my esf fitted with scout radar (maxed). So where you're pissed off from them, they are pissed off from me

And in another post (one about the new weather system) where you say the life of a pilot being easy. Trust me. It's not. I am regularly swooped on from the Ace pilots, shredded by Skyguards and AA gun turrets, one shotted from tanks, hit with rockets, colliding with the terrain. My life span is very short but I do my best to help my team on the ground, providing info to them via the radar and softening up the enemy as well as clearing the snipers.
Old 2014-06-26, 02:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Canaris
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by Grizzo View Post
War Barney... I specialize in hunting snipers - and other ambushers - from the ridges and flanks of our attacking team using my esf fitted with scout radar (maxed). So where you're pissed off from them, they are pissed off from me

And in another post (one about the new weather system) where you say the life of a pilot being easy. Trust me. It's not. I am regularly swooped on from the Ace pilots, shredded by Skyguards and AA gun turrets, one shotted from tanks, hit with rockets, colliding with the terrain. My life span is very short but I do my best to help my team on the ground, providing info to them via the radar and softening up the enemy as well as clearing the snipers.
Counter-sniping is one of my favourite past times, I just get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I think how long it took the poor bastard to slog up a mountain side or across a raging battlefield to find that one sweet spot where they can wreak some havoc on the poor unsuspecting people below, only to have me appear behind them and blow their brains out

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms
Old 2014-06-26, 11:15 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Edfishy
Staff Sergeant

Originally Posted by Canaris
Counter-sniping is one of my favourite past times, I just get a warm fuzzy feeling inside when I think how long it took the poor bastard to slog up a mountain side or across a raging battlefield to find that one sweet spot where they can wreak some havoc on the poor unsuspecting people below, only to have me appear behind them and blow their brains out.
Agreed! It's not that hard to counter-snipe. I actually enjoy it, but then again I enjoy being a sniper in PS2. =P
Old 2014-06-27, 08:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
synkrotron
First Sergeant

Misc Info

Been absent... Thought I'd pop back to see how peeps here are finding Hossin. Saw another anti-sniper topic, by the usual guy, and I remember now why I stopped coming here...
Old 2014-06-27, 09:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
War Barney
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by synkrotron View Post
Been absent... Thought I'd pop back to see how peeps here are finding Hossin. Saw another anti-sniper topic, by the usual guy, and I remember now why I stopped coming here...
Cos you don't like being reminded that being a sniper requires no skill and is just a bane on the game?
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion