New PC. What do ya think? - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: We got nukes, knives, sharp sticks...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Old 2004-09-08, 02:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
SDM
Banned

Zod, I just ordered almost the same of everything last week. I got the Leadtek 6800gt with the gonzo heatsink, and only 1 HDD though. But the black Tsunami, and the PDP memory, etc... I got it. You'll love it when you get funded.
Old 2004-09-08, 07:30 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
MattxMosh
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Electrofreak
I planned on spending $100 on computer stuff, and just ordered $199.97 worth of stuff from newegg.com. This is why I try not to shop online too often.
I do the same thing, I went to buy one stick of ram two weeks ago, and bought three.

Very nice set-up though, I've had serious problems with that motherboard (the 754 pin version though) when overclocking though, its fantastic at stock though, just keep that in mind. Though I heard new bios updates have fixed most of that.

Last edited by MattxMosh; 2004-09-08 at 07:31 AM.
Old 2004-09-08, 03:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Zodiac
Colonel

Originally Posted by SDM
Zod, I just ordered almost the same of everything last week. I got the Leadtek 6800gt with the gonzo heatsink, and only 1 HDD though. But the black Tsunami, and the PDP memory, etc... I got it. You'll love it when you get funded.
Sweet. I hope things turn out alright. It will take me quite awhile to come up with 600 additional bucks on my own. As I have no job and am still stuck in school.

On another note, NewEgg IS FAST!! The stuff I ordered at 11pm Monday night arrived this morning.
Old 2004-09-08, 04:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

yeah it is, i wish my mom would let me get a checkcard so i could order a 6800 but i have to wiat and get it at Microcenter

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum