Can we all STFU about whos vet and whos not and who should go in first and blabla - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: If you can't make it better, laugh at it.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 2012-07-22, 01:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Night
Private

Re: Can we all STFU about whos vet and whos not and who should go in first and blabla

I support you OP. Bittervets will be a bad word in PS2.
Old 2012-07-22, 01:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
jepaul
First Sergeant

So, if you had 500 slots for a tech test for people running an i7 with 4 gigs 2133 ddr3 on a 1 year old nivida. And you only had 400 vets with those requirements. Are you saying the other 100 slots should just go empty? You people and your stupidity amaze me. If I ever start feeling down all I have to do is log on an read about ps people bitching about vet status and cod kiddies. Idiots every last on of you. If vets system requirements could meet every need then great. Obviously they can't so others at brought in.
Old 2012-07-22, 01:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
moosepoop
Captain

Re: Can we all STFU about whos vet and whos not and who should go in first and blabla

we vets should not tolerate whining and bitching. this is shameful display. we are shining beacons of hope for pc gaming. we are warriors. we are trong.
Old 2012-07-22, 01:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Rivenshield
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Astrok View Post
u guys acting like little kids right now.

stfu about this stuff and just wait till beta actually starts.
That's rich coming from somebody who can't find the caps key.

/ducks

Originally Posted by Littleman View Post
This tech test is technically a beta.
Uh...

I don't want to be a dick and pick nits, but no. In the software development world the tech/stress/whatever test is for ironing out bugs that will stop the application from *working.* Hardware compatibility issues. Software configuration issues. Stuff like that.

Betas that involve the user base are for ironing out bugs that impact the user experience. Without the first, the second cannot occur. The longer the first goes on, the better the second will go and the more polished the finished app.

And as long as we're on the topic, the thing that **** up software development most is fucking feature bloat. So when we get into beta and start yelling for more stuff or different functionality, we need to be exceedingly careful what we ask for.
Old 2012-07-22, 01:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
OnexBigxHebrew
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by EisenKreutzer View Post
Would you say you feel entitled to this preferential treatment?
I see what you did there.

Old 2012-07-22, 01:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
vVRedOctoberVv
First Lieutenant

[RAWR!] I AM SICK OF PEOPLE STARTING THREADS COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE THAT STARTED OTHER THREADS, OR BECAUSE THEIR THREADS DIDN'T GENERATE THE EXPECTED ADULATION! [/RAWR!]

Seriously... everybody... take a fucking chill pill. You guys are wound up tighter than a... well, I was about to make an inappropriate and offensive analogy, that while humorous, would likely result in my ban. That said, the beta is only a few more days! Be patient, my padawans!

Originally Posted by demonicale View Post
Did we really need a thread saying this?.
No. We didn't. Yet, here we are.

Originally Posted by Ratstomper View Post
Lets get something straight. Not all vets are QQing. Many vets are silent on the matter.

I'm a vet and, quite frankly, I don't care.
Yes, but you are not a douche. That is a big difference
Old 2012-07-22, 01:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Rivenshield
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by vVRedOctoberVv View Post
[RAWR!] I AM SICK OF PEOPLE STARTING THREADS COMPLAINING ABOUT PEOPLE THAT STARTED OTHER THREADS, OR BECAUSE THEIR THREADS DIDN'T GENERATE THE EXPECTED ADULATION! [/RAWR!]
I for one think it's damn rude for anybody to disagree with me after I've gone to all the trouble of figuring everything out.
Old 2012-07-22, 01:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
OnexBigxHebrew
Sergeant Major

Might have to throw down some lawn chairs and make popcorn for this thread lol.

But only "Movie Theater Butter" Popcorn will do.
Old 2012-07-22, 01:47 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
BlueExorcist
Private

I'm a vet and i deserve 500$ of SC cash for playing PS1.

God this thread will keep me laughing for a while.
Old 2012-07-22, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Rago
Contributor
First Lieutenant

I enjoy my Summertime, what are you doing ?
Poor PSU ^_^
Old 2012-07-22, 01:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Ratstomper
Major

Wait, what? "I don't like the premise of this thread so I'm going to keep posting in it and bump it to the top of the thread list". Way to go guys. Good effort.

Originally Posted by OnexBigxHebrew View Post
But only "Movie Theater Butter" Popcorn will do.
Naturally. Who eats plain popcorn?
Old 2012-07-22, 01:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
EisenKreutzer
Sergeant Major

We're just turning this thread into a joke. ^^

Oh, wait, OP did that..
Old 2012-07-22, 01:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Joomba
Corporal

I think that anyone who has created a thread to either complain that others have gotten in before them, or have created spam threads complaining about people complaining about not getting in, should be the last people to get in at the end of Open Beta.
Old 2012-07-22, 01:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
OnexBigxHebrew
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Ratstomper View Post
Wait, what? "I don't like the premise of this thread so I'm going to keep posting in it and bump it to the top of the thread list". Way to go guys. Good effort.

Naturally. Who eats plain popcorn?
The TR
Old 2012-07-22, 02:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
TheDAWinz
Sergeant Major

This is rediculous mods
Closed Thread
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion