PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Go to hell Alf!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2005-07-12, 09:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
THrONeBeaST
Sexy Beast

Someone needs to shoot that asshat.....or let the troops have live target practice....

Dragonwolves - Recruting Officer

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.
Old 2005-07-13, 01:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
EarlyDawn
Major General

He's gonna get seriously fucked up, very soon. That's like a tier 1 personality to get attacked.
Old 2005-07-13, 02:47 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Hope crook gets shot in the kidney.... and lives for a while after cuz I think he earned the pain.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2005-07-13, 09:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

The guy is an idiot but he does scratch upon a problem in our armed forces. The People who join the army for easy money and education and then freak out when they acctualy have to go to war.... Ive heard stories of guys shooting themselfs in the foot and such (which acctualy can make you unable to walk for the rest of your life) just to go home. But other than that this guy is a stupid fucking retard who really needs to go to iraq for a few days with his quotes taped to his chest.... and a target.
Old 2005-07-13, 09:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

Yea I just realised this fuck face lives in syracuse NY. Im about an hours drive from that. Fuck that mother fucking duche bag. Im going to find out where he lives and fuck him up. Hes a dirty scumbag fuckface who has no idea what he is talking about and needs to be hurt. Badly. Im rounding up a few buddies of mine and gonna go find where that dumbass sleeps.

Edit: I am seriously not joking. This guy needs to be hurt badly....

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=201+Ea...0.030006&hl=en

Thats where he lives.

Last edited by Peacemaker; 2005-07-13 at 09:36 AM.
Old 2005-07-13, 09:38 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

Originally Posted by Peacemaker
The guy is an idiot but he does scratch upon a problem in our armed forces. The People who join the army for easy money and education and then freak out when they acctualy have to go to war.... Ive heard stories of guys shooting themselfs in the foot and such (which acctualy can make you unable to walk for the rest of your life) just to go home.
I've known people to do this for one reason, the military gives them job/training they do NOT want and did NOT sign up for. They're told during training it will be a great career, then afterwords they mention it will send them to Iraq. A lot of people join the military just for the career, it's a great path.
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
Old 2005-07-13, 10:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Reconnecting
Private

Thanks for the mapquest thing. He lives twenty minutes away from my place.... I didn't know that... Since he lives in his basement and no one has ever heard about him until fox news.

I just can't wait untill my crazy freind returns from the marines. He used to hunt deer in hand to hand combat in high school.
Old 2005-07-13, 11:12 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

...... liez. Theres no way you can hunt a deer with you bare hands. They are too fast. They run at like 35mph. Id like to see him keep up with them.
Old 2005-07-13, 11:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
firecrackerNC
Colonel

You can do it! Rip his fuckin balls off!
Old 2005-07-13, 12:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Reconnecting
Private

What he did was climb up a tree and wait there for hours until deer came by. Then he jumped it and slit its throat with a knife and spend the next ten minutes stabbing it so even if it ran away he could keep up.
Old 2005-07-13, 05:10 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Peacemaker
Contributor
Major General

I am calling such a pile of bullshit that even Xmodum can pick it out of the random smells in his house.
Old 2005-07-13, 05:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Kyonye
Contributor
General

I'm going to be right outside of syracuse in, elbridge, ny, for a paintball tourney on August 6th...then in syracuse sometime in september at headrush paintball for another tourney...maybe i'll swing by his place for a little while!

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2005-07-13, 05:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

You know what would be the most hilarious thing ever? Michael Crook gettin drafted.

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!
Old 2005-07-14, 11:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #29
spoonkiny
Corporal

yea

hed all be like "im not running away from a sandstorm im gonna wait and get my face ripped off by small granuals" i went to hes web page and it said they ran away from sandstorms http://www.ebaumsworld.com/iraqisandstorm.html why wouldnt you run from that??
Old 2005-07-14, 11:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #30
EarlyDawn
Major General

Originally Posted by Peacemaker
I am calling such a pile of bullshit that even Xmodum can pick it out of the random smells in his house.
Not bullshit. Friend of mine has a hardcore hunter dad. It's one of the more brutal ways to hunt, but I know he's done it before.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge