Godlike Computer Help - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: OMG, I went afk, and now there's sticky stuff on my keyboard!!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2004-04-07, 02:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Disconnections
Private

Godlike Computer Help

Hi everyone i'm new to the forums here but ive been reading the tech forums at my school for a long time now snice its unblocked. I own and i'm on a mac and thus the name: Disconnections I really want a new computer to play the following games: Planetside, Command and Conquer Generals, Doom 3, and hopefully any other cool game coming out soon or sometime this year.

At first I was planning to buy the parts to build a computer from newegg.com and build it myself. But but my parnets told me they would pay for the difference if I bought a pre-built system. So after reading the recommadtions from older threads I looked at Falcon-Northwest and Alienware

I compared the intel to the AMD and I found that the exterme edition 3.4ghz p4 is what im looking for so I bought an alienware...... that was as big of a mistake as owning a mac. Does anyone know were I could get a pre-built computer with a p4 3.2 ghz or 3.4 ghz exterme edition p4 other then alienware?

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum