PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Go away.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Old 2003-12-28, 12:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
_-Gunslinger-_
First Sergeant

Ya no shit. IF you put in a Credit card number theyre more likely than not gonna charge you for something. Only stupid people fall for these types of "scams". You know the ones that STATE the fact of thier underhandedness?
Old 2003-12-28, 03:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Ait'al
Contributor
General

Adn pyro, yes AOL scams people. they do it all the time. They flat out steal and have been known to do it about as long as theyve existed. They are taken to court all the time because the ignore people who say to cancel there subscription and then they take out thousands of dollars and hope the person doesnt notice till a reasonable time to say tehy racked it up! they are taken to court constantly for stealy all the money they can form people bank acounts! They mad eht scam of getting people to buy things and ignoring htem so they cant stop them from charging them famous! Theyre the reason theres a specific law against it now!

Last edited by Ait'al; 2003-12-28 at 03:09 AM.
Old 2003-12-29, 01:05 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Mark100
Private

had the same problem and im glad i found this thread. but one question still left...where can i enter my cc-information?
all i can do is starting the launchpad..

After successfully entering the Account Key, you will then be presented with the various subscription methods that you may use to play PlanetSide.

I dont come to the subscription methods because i dont have the account key.
i dont get the account key because i didnt enter my cc-information in the subscription methods.

Mission impossible ?

Last edited by Mark100; 2003-12-29 at 01:16 AM.
Old 2003-12-29, 09:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
SwitchFlip
Private

I downloaded the 30 day trial and I received an email with a subsription code, do what everyone else says and email soe or gamespot, and the trial comes with Core Combat w00t and it took you 15 hours to download? crazy!! took me like 2 hours i was everage about 1.5mbs a second everynce in a while it would jump to 2mg per second aint that awsome?
Old 2004-01-05, 06:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
BaGGy
Private

Its a free 30 day trial and a free copy of the game, basically you just have to buy 1 month then you get both. If you didnt like the game, then you cancel the subscription.
Old 2004-01-06, 12:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Ait'al
Contributor
General

ONce again

Quote:

Enter your e-mail address, click the "Play PlanetSide" button, and you'll be instructed on how to use our GameSpot Secure Delivery Network to receive your download. Shortly thereafter, you'll receive an e-mail with your unique registration code. This code allows you to access the trial version of PlanetSide

Once you receive your PlanetSide registration code, you can create
an account at
www.station.com to play the game!

Go the planetside.com click on there thing about the 30 day trial and put in your email like it says. IF its not on hte first page there its one page deeper. If you typed it in before you should have gotten this email already, look for it.

Infact this is the page you will end up at: http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/mi...side/index.html

You type the regristration code in the place where you got stuck before on there website.

Last edited by Ait'al; 2004-01-06 at 12:38 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum