Rule Britannia - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: So where do I cash in my grief points?
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2003-08-17, 12:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Doobz
Lieutenant Colonel

yes, i'm serious, those fucking gibralter britts boiled my fucking ribs! and i'm still pissed over it
Old 2003-08-17, 04:53 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Kaltagesta
Banned

haha, where the fuck did you guys eat?

i have never beenm to a restaurent in england where they have boiled ribs or (ugh) pizza. you guys been to london? i love that place.
Old 2003-08-17, 04:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Doobz
Lieutenant Colonel

it was this little cafe/pub we ate at in Gibralter during my vacation in Spain, i love how much you Euros get into the World Cup, i wish america would fucking catch on, i'd like to watch the world cup at some other time than 3 in the morning
Old 2003-08-17, 05:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Kaltagesta
Banned

haha, yeah, last years was brilliant i admit, and i dont really even like football.

everyone watches the games, everyone has like a massive england flag [and hat sengland, not Union jack, seeing as scotland, wales and the two irelands are in it too] and it was especially good last year because it was the queens 50th anniversary on the throne, so it was like a massive kinda party thing during the summer.

it was seriously cool.
Old 2003-08-17, 10:24 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Robot
Major

i've been to england once

it may take you a while to adjust to the food (i ordered a traditional ravioli mix with a blend of spinach and cheeses and found they put all the sauce at the very bottom of the plate) but you'll love the countryside. the only other thing that might get to you is that if you're driving along the countryside, the blurring of all of the trees and whatnot can make you sick.
Old 2003-08-17, 11:27 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
TekDragon
Contributor

I hate england with a passion. France too. London was one huge dirty tourist trap. The only good thing about it was the girls all had catholic uniforms. I wont even get into how much i hated Paris.

Germany, Holland, and Czech Republic are 1000 times better. Prague is a beautiful city with beautiful girls. Amsterdam is.. well, its amsterdam. Everyone is friendly and everyone is high.
Old 2003-08-17, 02:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Kaltagesta
Banned

i agree about amsterdam, i love that place. a nice man commented on my recently purchased bonsai
Old 2003-08-17, 02:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
TekDragon
Contributor

Bonsai? Is that like a hookah?

I learned about them in Prague (Czech Republic) they call them "Shi-Shas" there and you smoke flavored tabacco (mmm.. strawberries) from it while drinking tea and sitting on comfy pillows.

Man.. i love that city.
Old 2003-08-17, 06:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Kaltagesta
Banned

nah, nah, bonsai [spose it might be spelt banzai] is this little miniture tree.

what they do it, grow it in a plant pot, like usual, but then when the roots start growin gout the bottom of the plot [the time when you would normally planty it in the soil in the erath] they just snip the roots off. Continue this, till you have a perferctly formed adult tree, exactly the same as normal trees except they are 3 foot tall!

they rule! seriously, its completely real, the leaves fall off in winter and it blossoms and all sorts. i love it! they;re japanese of origin.

http://www.bonsaiweb.com/

bonsai ownage.
Old 2003-08-17, 06:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Lonehunter
Lieutenant General

My Aunt has a couple of those they're pretty cool
And if you back in 2003 decided you wanted to play RTS games, between then and now you'd have dozens of RTS games you could have played. If you decided to play MMOFPS' between then and now, there were none
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge