PSU: Yes...We stole your money...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum

Old 2003-12-08, 06:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Biohazzard56
Contributor
Major General

I think were talking about the same thing but for me when i change sound options my comp locks up , but i think it fixed its self
Old 2003-12-08, 07:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

yeah when ever i try to go back to the sanc i CTD, I have been try to strech the last limits out of thi card but i still can get it back to the post BP state (40 fps in medium zergs!)

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2003-12-10, 03:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
Cloaked_Thunder
Private

I have a athlon xp300+ 512 corsair low latency RAM, and a radeon 9700 pro. I have low FPS in zergs BUT lots of the time if goes to 0.7 FSP . NOW this happens frequently. When I get in the sanc when first connecting to the game I open the door to the outside my FSP comes to a hault.....like 0.5 FPS for a second or 2. This is terrible! Quite often i will round a corner and run into an nme my pc will freeze to .7fps and i will get capped and never even be able to fire off a shot. Can ne1 help? I thought i had a 1337 machine.

edit: I also get inside a base and there are lotsa action going on in them and something happens like the lights inside the base go completely dark. my screen blacks out and i have to shake the mouse and look to the ground to get the light to come back. Also, after i get through playing my PC will display a message "low on virtuial memory, windows will now increase the virtuial memory to ...."

Last edited by Cloaked_Thunder; 2003-12-10 at 03:47 PM.
Old 2003-12-10, 03:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

yeah go into the hardware options and mke your page file (virtual memory) somthing between 1 and 2 gb, set the max and the minimum the same so it doen't resize it on the fly

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > Tech Forum