OMG! Your Equipment doesnt suck TR. YOU DO! - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Pee + Ess + You = PSU
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-01-05, 03:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #1
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

Oh this is one hell of a flame magnet thread
That was kinda my point. Play TR longer than BR4 and you will realize that the TR dont suck, nor do thier weapons suck
Old 2004-01-05, 04:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #2
TeraHertz
Major

Originally Posted by Queensidecastle
That was kinda my point. Play TR longer than BR4 and you will realize that the TR dont suck, nor do thier weapons suck

And there it goes. We have a winner.

Now would all the TR now shut the hell up and stop switching to NC. thanks.
Old 2004-01-05, 08:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #3
ImmanuelKant37
Private

I just wish they'd have given us a chain gun for Infantry and explosive projectiles for vehicles. not the other way arround.

Outside of that I have no problem with TR and I'm only a BR 8.

Take it or leave it how you will.
Old 2004-01-05, 04:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #4
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Rbstr
I propose a buff of MA AR's(minus cycler) becasue thats what should be the backbone of the armed forces, right now its HA or bo owned (unless you have leet sweeper skills as Bio can testify to)
So if I'm reading the direction of this thread correctly, the MA of the Terrans is their biggest advantage and now we should buff the other 2 empires to make sure that they're even with the TR? That's a great idea, it would please approximately 66.66666% of the empires.
Old 2004-01-05, 05:20 PM   [Ignore Me] #5
ORANGE
First Lieutenant

I always have to laugh when the TR are zerging a tower with their MCG's a blazin away at the landing before the spawn room they stand there like they can't be hit or something and I kill like 3 guys with my Gauss it's hillarious. Granted this doesn't happen all the time but I usually see it at least once while under a TR zerg
Old 2004-01-05, 05:28 PM   [Ignore Me] #6
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

NO its not their biggest advantage, its just that MA is not ballenced as well as is could be. The rest of the wepons are ballanced each one with its ups and downs. MA needs to be that way now.

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-01-05, 05:56 PM   [Ignore Me] #7
EVILoHOMER
Major

tr hav the cycler and minichain gun! wow they hav 2 gd weapons! beats any other empire
Old 2004-01-05, 06:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #8
Riyu
Private

"So if I'm reading the direction of this thread correctly, the MA of the Terrans is their biggest advantage and now we should buff the other 2 empires to make sure that they're even with the TR? That's a great idea, it would please approximately 66.66666% of the empires."

No! You are very very wrong! No one said anything about buffing other empires... It's quite obvious that since TR's MA weapon is superior to those of other empires, that all TR should use that to their advantage. TRs should forget about their HA certs and use the Cycler full time. While we're at it, all TRs should forget their SA or AV certs too, since the Cycler IZ T3h ru13ztzz!

Old 2004-01-05, 06:19 PM   [Ignore Me] #9
Rbstr
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Yeah and the MCG is ballenced and the Cycler is the way the others should be. because when compared to the cycler the others fall in the dust. Always complaining about too many HA if we had good MA alternatives alot of peopl would use the certs for other things

All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others.
Old 2004-01-06, 09:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #10
Madcow
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by Rbstr
Yeah and the MCG is ballenced and the Cycler is the way the others should be. because when compared to the cycler the others fall in the dust. Always complaining about too many HA if we had good MA alternatives alot of peopl would use the certs for other things
Yeah, they should definitely buff the gauss to hopefully help the NC's sagging population numbers...
Old 2004-01-05, 06:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #11
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

On Emerald at least, the Terrans can give you a good run for your money. However, not sure about other servers.

Note that I said *can*. The Vanu are usually better at it- they get the Flails shooting at us, covered by Magriders on the water. THOSE are a bitch.
The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-01-05, 06:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #12
MuNsTeR
Sergeant Major

Old 2004-01-05, 08:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #13
I Hate Pants
General

What are you guys talking about?? TeraHertz is onto something here. Take it from myslef. A hardcore Emerald TR player. WE LACK VEHICLES!!!! We practically jog from one end to the other. We barely use any Gals or Sunderers. Everyone just grabs there Rambo Reavers and lightenings and run off. Its pathetic! We certainly dont use as many Prowlers as the NC use Vanguards or the VS use Magriders.

Its ashame alot of our players on Emerald like to pull off the lone soldier act, and go on a hey day with thier reavers.

I ask that you guys sacrifice racking up kills for once so you could atleast be a driver once in awhile.

Last edited by I Hate Pants; 2004-01-05 at 08:39 PM.
Old 2004-01-05, 08:46 PM   [Ignore Me] #14
dscytherulez
Lieutenant Colonel

I have group transport cert, and I must say it's basically a total waste for my TR char. Either the people have their own vehicle, or just plain refuse to enter a veh with you. I don't understand, but I am sure as hell dropping it soon.
Old 2004-01-05, 08:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #15
Professor Frink
Staff Sergeant

Buff The Chainblade!!!!!!!!!
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion