Most Humiliating moments in PS - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: psst... big party at Hamma's house after the show
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-17, 12:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Brigadier General

Misc Info

I was with my friend from SMF and we were holding a tower from a bunch of TR and at first we would try hard but, after a while it was just the same like 10 TR over and over so we started to have fun by taking turns going at people and using supressors to kill. Now after we held it for like 40 minutes without either one of us deing or getting seriously hurt and on my turn I got owned by a AMP using cloacker .
Old 2004-03-17, 12:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Happy lil Elf
Contributor
Colonel

Crept into an enemy tech plant, killed three or four people once inside, manged to hack a Vanguard, only for it to register that there was a shield mod up at said tech plant.

Its eating it's food. (Incorrect use of apostrophes specifically for UV)
"Oni wont get banned, unless you get banned. Its a 2 man ticket."-Hamma to TekDragon re: his request to ban Oni. Life is good.
Old 2004-03-17, 12:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Arandmoor
Private

Couple of days ago TR were fighting on hossin (i think) and we were getting our butts kicked by NC (they had vanguards...and Markov TR just can't seem to keep prowlers in the field)

Well, as karma would have it, I spent a good fifteen to twenty minutes sniping on a single life to get my spawn timer down (that and the sniping was good at that particular moment) when I was finally double tapped by twin NC snipers.

Well, seeing as how the tower was packed to the brim I decided to spawn at a nearby AMS and get my sniper rifle back...

...only to spawn in the middle of an NC OS...

Okay, fine...I can deal...spawn at another AMS on the other side of the base...

...only to spawn in the middle of another NC OS...

Not a problem...it happens...there's another AMS back at the sniper hill i was at earlier.

...only to spawn in the middle of YET another NC OS...

I logged for the night after that.

Arandmoor
--------------------------
"It is NOT a bug!"
-nameless NC talking about
the JH's invisible 4th barrel.
Old 2004-03-17, 01:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Zurgnoff
Private

after just getting in a reaver i bent down to pick up a pencil i knocked off my desk and accidentally hit space bar while pointing right at a wall
Old 2004-03-17, 07:32 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
Biohazzard56
Contributor
Major General

I Thought I was cool when i afterburned in a mosquito through the hossin forests, I didnt hit any trees but I did hit a base wall, oops
Old 2004-03-17, 07:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #21
Diddy Mao
Second Lieutenant

My most humiliate'n moment was when I was try'n to TK a d2a n00b yesterday( but I was laggin so hard @ point blank range he lived and killed me. Ofcouse i had a stellar 8 fps
You last visited: 03-18-2005 at 01:50 PM - lol time flies
Old 2004-03-17, 08:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Krinsath
Sergeant Major

One night when I was sniping as TR on Emerald I was just completely snake-bit. I don't mean that I couldn't hit anything, I mean I couldn't hit any enemies.

Saw a guy running up a hill, tried for a little bit of a moving shot...little bit off...killed the TR cloaker following behind him....oops.

Took a bead on the tower (pretty sure this was at/near Verica) and drew a bead on a Lancer in the top doorway. Fire just in time for some surgile to run in front after bailing from his aircraft. Since the VS had the top mined he took some damage from that and then he dies right in front of this VS guy from my sniper round...double oops.

So now I'm like "crap..." so I see a cloaker running through the trees. Draw a bead on him and fire.........just in time for the green name to show up overhead (thank you SO much SOE for making that a five minute delay). Triple oops.

Then I get the bad luck shooting at the door of the round going that little bit to the left (snipers will know to what I refer...when you get your crosshairs locked and it doesn't go where it's supposed to. Hit the cloaker hiding by the doorway. I'm honestly surprised that I didn't get any hate tells or have people start spamming that I was a TKer.

Think I *finally* managed to start killing a few enemy soldiers (I started aiming for the TR...suddenly the VS started dropping like flies then ). Don't think I've ever gotten on a run that bad since...but damn, four friendlies in a row is just really bad.
Old 2004-03-17, 08:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #23
SilverLord
Lieutenant Colonel

When me and a friend of mine were running around in the caves defending the builidng when he kept saying that i was hitting shooting him whenever we got into a fight. I said no I didn't and was all saying that i never hit friendlies and stuff. The very next fight we got into, the guy we were fighting ran right in from of my friend and i stuck my crosshairs on stanton and killed him quite fast then i managed to get killed by the surgile with a JH.

That sucked bad...he won't let that go now.

Old 2004-03-17, 09:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #24
Electrofreak
Contributor
Major General

Krinsath, I've been there too lol! Especially with the damn cloakers. You see someone firing an AMP, so you draw a bead and fire... right as the Green name pops up above their head... (sigh)

Support the use of a dynamic XP system in PlanetSide 2!

Last edited by Electrofreak; 2004-03-17 at 09:42 AM.
Old 2004-03-17, 11:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #25
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

Being Battle rank 14, in Rexo Armour and getting killed by a beamer.

Admittedly I was getting shot by 2 lashers before.... but the beamer got the last shot in.....
Old 2004-03-17, 11:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
Kikinchikin

Being around 2/3 health in surgile and seeing an agile with no weapon but a beamer, and trying to kill him but get owned... (granted i was using a thumper not my usual waepon)

Probalby worst one tho- dogfighting diddymao over cyssor. I shot him down, but then he pegged me with like 3 gauss shots or something and my reaver lost control. I bailed and landed right in front of him. Ownd...

Also flying into a tree because of lag while trying to engage anakin.
Old 2004-03-17, 11:26 AM   [Ignore Me] #27
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

Crept into an enemy tech plant, killed three or four people once inside, manged to hack a Vanguard, only for it to register that there was a shield mod up at said tech plant.
I have a screenshot of an AMS user who found that out
Old 2004-03-17, 01:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Queensidecastle
Contributor
Major

Basically, just forgetting to turn on my cloak I have recieved tells after being killed saying "uhh, you might want to turn on your cloak" rofl
Old 2004-03-17, 02:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
Lartnev
Contributor
Brigadier General

I did something similar to that. I was running up to a tower CC when an NC I think ran down the stairs, I went to hit c to crouch and hit alt instead. Alt is my special ability button.

Decloaked, said hello to mr. Jackhammer
Old 2004-03-17, 03:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
JakeLogan
Major

Originally Posted by Firefly
Being TR for the last month on Emerald.
/signed

me too
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion