PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Nerf the tomato!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-08-06, 08:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Glaynor
Sergeant Major

No lag at all for me. The game is incredible. The amount of variations you can do make it feel like playing the table top version. I am absolutely stoked for the release.
Old 2004-08-06, 09:07 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Biohazzard56
Contributor
Major General

Eldars own. Aside from that give me some Land Raiders and 3 Terminator Squads and I can pizzown anything.
Old 2004-08-07, 10:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Retroactive
First Lieutenant

God this game rules
Old 2004-08-07, 10:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

Argh, I was playing 2v2, me and my teammate were Eldar, against 1 Space marine and 1 Chaos space marine (I think) on the new 4 person map, we'd set up at a choke point, turrets, mines, tons of troops, they weren't getting through, we had tons of guys, they were about to attack, and then MY TEAMMATE DROPS, so BOOM, half the guys, so their combined forces can just run in and rip my fuck to pieces.

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-08-07, 06:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
OfaLoaf
Colonel

Originally Posted by firecrackerNC
eh website link plz. Ill sign up for beta,im an old warhammer fan.My best army was Imperial,I had like 25000 points alone in them.Next was Eldar i had like 5,000 and i had a small band of Space Marines,i used them for scenario stuff,not sure point wise,but i had 1 main leader,1 sub leader,and like 5 terminator and 8 regular troops,3 with missles rest with reg guns.

Havent played in ALONG time tho,I tried to play like 4 months ago and had basicly forgot all the rules.Still warhammer rules
I want to call you on that 25k point army.... even a 5,000 point army took at least 3 months to make. If you had IP, then painting all those li'l guardsmen would've taken a bit, and the tanks would've taken a bit to paint, unless you didn't, but I should shut up now because I think I'm starting to sound like an idiot.

Link please?
Old 2004-08-07, 07:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
firecrackerNC
Colonel

Actually I never painted my own stuff. I painted my space marines but I had pros paint other stuff. I suck as an artist and wanted a pro look. I did put my stuff togethor tho with help from my dad. All in all it took about a year for my army to be complete and LOTS LOTS LOTS of money.
Old 2004-08-08, 02:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #22
Everay
Major General

man, i wanted to get into warhammer, but the starter kit is like 200 bucks, and there are not that many people to play with, that i know of, aka, fuck that, looks cool, but isnt worth it, not around here at least.
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge