PSU: Free booby signing by hamma!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-12-06, 02:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Kyonye
Contributor
General

so don't drag yourself into this shit day after day....you are still young, live it! its just as easy to not drag yourself into it as it is to do so...

and as for advice...i guess what you said, pour your soul into the apology. i can see you have (or had, but hopefully not) a good friendship with her.

<Smaug> omg kyonye is hot
Old 2004-12-06, 06:02 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Baneblade
Contributor
Lieutenant General

Anyone with that kind of connection that young, has some Dawson/Joey futures ahead... =/

Old 2004-12-06, 06:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
internetn
Sergeant Major

Hmmm.. hmm. hmm..hmm

Please excuse my french but a shes kinda acting like a bitch... I mean come on.. She's not looking through the problem.. I think you tie her to a chair and make her listen to you.. ok maybe thats to far.. just make sure she doesn't yell "Rape!"

Quick detour..

I was sitting in physics and messin with this girl like I always do, and I guess I bugged her a little to much.. so she yelled rape and I got 2 weeks suspended...

Back to the problem... I wish I could actually help more, but I have never had that happen, in fact I didn't really have friends till Highschool. But once I got into the thick of things I had all my homies (Black people) callin me cousin... and then there were the preps, wait I am a prep...

Keep on talking to her..

http://www.lastknights.com/index.php?action=register&ref_id=5639

Old 2004-12-06, 06:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
Triggar
Contributor

Originally Posted by internetn
I was sitting in physics and messin with this girl like I always do, and I guess I bugged her a little to much.. so she yelled rape and I got 2 weeks suspended...
Oh honey you can kiss your bid for Presidency goodbye
Old 2004-12-06, 06:45 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
internetn
Sergeant Major

I wouldn't doubt it, but hell I can try!... Can't I? I know I'll hire the mafia to knock off the girl, err then I got to get the teacher, and crap, the principle.. who else, oh ya the girls parents.. my parents, and brothers... Well pretty much everybody short of God

Old 2004-12-06, 06:49 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
DaShiznit
Major

Well pretty much everybody short of God
Best to bump Him off too. He can be bought...
Old 2004-12-06, 06:58 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
internetn
Sergeant Major

..hmm.. So how much money will that take?... I got two penny's in my ultra secret vault thats in Fairmount North Dakota under my underwear drawer...

Old 2004-12-06, 07:01 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

Originally Posted by oddfish
i've found that throwing globs of sperm on people tends to be a good way to fix problems.
cum makes excellent glue for craft projects
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-12-06, 07:15 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Triggar
Contributor

Originally Posted by internetn
I know I'll hire the mafia to knock off the girl
Don't joke about the mafia. My cousin was murdered by the mafia, his body dumped into his father's fields. My great-uncle was a judge in Italy who was also murdered by the mafia.

I'm not joking. Google "Giovanni Falcone".

Last edited by Triggar; 2004-12-06 at 07:17 PM.
Old 2004-12-06, 07:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
Darksim
Sergeant Major

Thread has been Derailed...?
Old 2004-12-06, 07:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
DaShiznit
Major

Damn...

HE WAS A CUTIE!
Old 2004-12-06, 07:55 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
AztecWarrior
Lightbulb Collector

Originally Posted by Triggar
Don't joke about the mafia. My cousin was murdered by the mafia, his body dumped into his father's fields. My great-uncle was a judge in Italy who was also murdered by the mafia.

Thus I will scare you to death with this picture of J Edgar Hoover.

The gun katas. Through analysis of thousands of recorded gunfights, the Cleric has determined that the geometric distribution of antagonists in any gun battle is a statistically predictable element. The gun kata treats the gun as a total weapon, each fluid position representing a maximum kill zone, inflicting maximum damage on the maximum number of opponents while keeping the defender clear of the statistically traditional trajectories of return fire. By the rote mastery of this art, your firing efficiency will rise by no less than 120%. The difference of a 63% increase to lethal proficiency makes the master of the gun katas an adversary not to be taken lightly.
Old 2004-12-06, 08:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Triggar
Contributor

So back on track - JetRaiden, any recent developments?

If she is still refusing to talk to you, I say DHITB.
Old 2004-12-06, 08:23 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
oddfish
Colonel

she may have been on her period. in my extensive experience with girls i've found one thing to be irrevocably true: Girls will say and do things when they're on their period that they would not normally do during the other three weeks of the month. They'll say things that you may find really unreasonable, they'll do things that you'll think are unusually mean or insensitive when it comes to girls. Every girl will try to refute this fact, but it is without a doubt one of the truest things ever. Those five to seven days are days when it's just best to take anything a girl says to you with a grain of salt. Imagive, Jet, if you got vicious cramps and headaches and were bleeding out of your, well, ass i guess.. since guys don't have.. anyways.. imagine that. You'd get pissed off at little shit, too. Seriously. That may be the case. She's probably on her period and overreacting to something that's really nothing.

What you need to do is not IGNORE her newfound dislike of you, but also not get all needy like: waaaaaaaaa, swing swing from the tangles of my heart.

Your best bet is to just ask her if the two of you could just talk for two seconds. Explain to her that the conversation wasn't about questioning her character or anything like that. In fact, you could flat out lie and say that Andrew brought the subject up first because he wanted to know if he could slam her in the ass or something. THat usually backfires though, dishonesty does. So, honesty, of course, is your best bet. The situation is simple: If she truly did value as a friend then she'll accept your apology. If not, then she's a fucking bitch and you don't need to associate with shitty people like that. Also, if she's not on the rag and she's just acting like this because she's angsty then you really need to reconsider making her an important part of your life. Because, fact of the matter is that she'll probably just end up getting you angsty and pissed at the world. Don't let that happen, Jet. Girls aren't worth it. No matter how hot or sexy or funny or smart or blah blah blah they aren't worth it. Especially at that trivial age.

Look. Small school. Not a lot of people. There's going to be that little pocket of hot girls and that big pocket of guys hitting puberty and sniffing ass like fucking dobermans. It's gross. All I can say is just enjoy hanging out with the guys as much as you can and avoid the ladies until you're about sixteen or seventeen. They're too dramatic and manipulative. They'll make you feel bad and guilty about things you have no business feeling bad or guilty about. Estrogen. Bad shit. Worse than heroine.

Take it from me, guy. I've known a lot of girls and it's simple: emotion guides their every decision. You have to remember that. You're tyring to look at this logically, Jet. Don't. Look at it while squeezing your balls as hard as you can. Well, don't do that. But, I mean, try to look at this situation emotionally. It'll be hard, cuz guys always want to use logic to reason out situations but you have to try. Then, that's only if you're truly interested in trying to fix this shit. If not, which i'm not recomending either way, I mean you have to appraise your own need for this relationship friends or more or less or whatever, but If you're not interested in fixing it that much then move on and just treat her like you treat your acquantances. Let her fuck the 18 year old loser. She's obviously not worth your time if she's letting him get on her and he's a total tool, as far as I've understood from what you said.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-12-06, 08:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
internetn
Sergeant Major

**Clap** **Clap** **Clap**

That was some deep shit, I outa use it.. but I never truely had this prob..

Anyways do what Oddfish says, he may be odd but he knows what hes talking about

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge