ITT we give feedback on the tshirt prototype - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Home of the: Hippy Administrators.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-07-03, 06:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Zalmoxis
Sergeant

Re: ITT we give feedback on the tshirt prototype

If they will be able to ship the shirts in all of Europe without shipping prices then I'd buy a few of them.
Old 2012-07-03, 06:58 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
stalkish
Private

Thumbs up Re: ITT we give feedback on the tshirt prototype

Absolutely luv that T design, would by it for memorabilia if it were ever available. Thumbs up.
Old 2012-07-03, 07:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Captain1nsaneo
Major

Misc Info

With the exception of 1 shirt, all my normal clothes have no advertising on them. (That one is for the National Nuclear Museum and was a gift) So I agree with the functionality guys. Remember that the demographic you're aiming for isn't in the teenaged range anymore. Most of us have grown up (physically) and need something we can wear with out being constantly reminded we are wearing it.

My favorite gaming shirt that I had was a black Brotherhood of Nod shirt with a massive Nod symbol on the back and a small C&C marker on the front. I still think this is the best layout but I've rarely found shirts that follow it. I'm still waiting for a shirt that's black with a massive red mark of Khorne (preferably filled in like this rather than just the normal mark) but so far no luck. If I could get a black or white shirt with a large VS logo on the back I'd be really happy.
(One reason I like this is that I can wear a coat over it and it becomes a normal shirt if I need to go out someplace that I don't feel comfortable at. I can't exactly do this with my current VS shirt no matter how much I like it.)
Old 2012-07-03, 08:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Dart
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Captain1nsaneo View Post
Most of us have grown up (physically) and need something we can wear with out being constantly reminded we are wearing it.
So what you're saying is, you need something in size XXXXL?

Edit: Just noticed you sig - fun fact: my ancestor (John Skelton b.1460-d.1529) created (or at least was the first person to document) the phrase "by hook or by crook"... You're welcome!

Last edited by Dart; 2012-07-03 at 08:23 AM.
Old 2012-07-03, 08:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
braydog
Private

Eww, god it's NC. Why would anyone want to buy that? It looks like they went to one of those airbrush stores where they put whatever u want on the shirt. And it's NC!

Make the exact same thing with VS and I'm all over it though.
Old 2012-07-11, 02:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Synapse
First Sergeant

Sooo, despite the generally negative feedback in this thread, they went ahead with that design anyway.

http://ow.ly/i/LisK

What do you think? I wanted a tshirt, but I won't buy one of these.

At least twitter seems positive about them.
Old 2012-07-11, 02:11 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
Mirax
Private

Here's my thing. The art is great. I'm not an artist nor do I want to be. So I can respect someone who can draw and create something from scratch. Mad props to them for that. But I just don't have any desire to buy art. Not to hang in my house, not to slap on my car, not to wear on my chest. So these shirts, while cool, do not appeal to me in the slightest. I hope they sell a bazillion of them or give them away or whatever, but even if I was handed one, I would probably never wear it. Just isn't my "style".

/$.02
Old 2012-07-11, 02:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
wraithverge
Sergeant

I think it's a matter of mostly vets hang at psu. Agreed with everyone else, plain black shirt, red TR logo on the breast or sleeve, something I can wear around the office. I believe most vets are all the 30+ professionals who need something a little more subtle.
Old 2012-07-11, 04:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Daemonn
Private

Kinda funny everyone likes PS2/Video games enough to post online, spend hours playing it and converse endlessly with friends about it - but wearing a shirt that reveals that to "society" makes us dislike the idea... But a poster in our private room is good though. Lol.

Most games, companies or events that have shirts do a simple logo shirt. Its awesome to see original art for a change. I would buy it and rock it as is. If people ask, I'll tell em what it's for. I'm not afraid or worried about that - if people are gonna judge or view it negatively, I'm probably better off without that person all together.
Old 2012-07-11, 04:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
vVRedOctoberVv
First Lieutenant

Yeah... I wouldn't buy that either. And not just because it's NC.
Old 2012-07-11, 05:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #26
Reborn
Private

also I think the tshirt color should not be white...have it be black or dark grey
Old 2012-07-11, 06:14 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
SnipeGrzywa
Corporal

Misc Info

Originally Posted by braydog View Post
Eww, god it's NC. Why would anyone want to buy that? It looks like they went to one of those airbrush stores where they put whatever u want on the shirt. And it's NC!

Make the exact same thing with VS and I'm all over it though.
I'd buy the NC one . . . to burn it . . .

I'd buy a VS one for memorabilia, and another to actually wear. Wouldn't be an every day shirt, but at same time I'd rock it in public.
Old 2012-07-11, 06:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
Joe
Corporal

Misc Info

I would wear the TR one and i would buy a poster with it on 2

I really like the art work and would wear it in public, + white is a nice change most game tshirts are black or dark colours

Last edited by Joe; 2012-07-11 at 06:38 PM.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion