Complete: MAX Punch Auraxium - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Hamma is omniscent.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-11-27, 12:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #16
Boyer
Private

Re: Complete: MAX Punch Auraxium

Blow your hate somewhere else. This thread is full of awesome.
Old 2013-11-27, 04:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #17
Sledgecrushr
Colonel

Good job Nuka.
Old 2013-11-28, 04:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #18
bites
Corporal

Originally Posted by NUKABAZOOKA View Post
Yes! These last few weeks I was going hard for it.

I've seen it all.

"It's not impressive because you used ZOE"
"Now try it as TR and NC"
"Your Auraxium comes with an asterisk next to it"

etc etc.

There sure are a lot of haters.
Jeez wonder why? ...

11 likes for your post
35 for pointing out how weak-sauce it is doing it on easy mode

If you expected different you obviously drunk WAY too much Kool-aid.
Old 2013-11-28, 05:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #19
OCNSethy
Major

It's a bit sad that some feel the need to piss over some elses parade. Guess its hard to feel pleased for someone else these days.

Good on ya NUKABAZOOKA... did good!
Old 2013-11-28, 05:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #20
bites
Corporal

Originally Posted by OCNSethy View Post
It's a bit sad that some feel the need to piss over some elses parade. Guess its hard to feel pleased for someone else these days.

Good on ya NUKABAZOOKA... did good!
Most (including myself) said congrats ... but its a hollow achievement ....

Its like celebrating the fact that Lance Armstrong won tour de france 7 times ... awesome achievement .. this was then hollowed out by his use of something that made it unfair. Since its been long agreed that the ability is OP (and yes isn't illegal/against the rules like taking steroids) its still an unfair advantage .. expecting a GLOWING reception was a bit daft/short sighted.
Old 2013-11-28, 05:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #21
Tatwi
Contributor
Major

Is there still a big dead spot right in front of you when punching, such that enemies can walk back and forth through you while shooting and hit you, but your punches (and shots) don't hit them? I had that happen last year in the TR MAX several times when trying to use the punch.

Anyhow, that's dedication man... dead ih kayshon!

Last edited by Tatwi; 2013-11-28 at 05:49 PM. Reason: fingers skip words...
Old 2013-11-28, 08:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #22
NUKABAZOOKA
Sergeant

Originally Posted by bites View Post

Its like celebrating the fact that Lance Armstrong won tour de france 7 times ... awesome achievement .. this was then hollowed out by his use of something that made it unfair. Since its been long agreed that the ability is OP (and yes isn't illegal/against the rules like taking steroids) its still an unfair advantage .. expecting a GLOWING reception was a bit daft/short sighted.
You have not said congratulations at all. You've been incredibly negative and trying to discredit me and put me down as much as possible, both here and on the official forums.
Using ZOE made it easier, but I wasn't abusing any in game bugs, breaking any rules, or exploiting in any way. The same can't be said about the famous doping cases you mentioned.
Also, after starting it on my NC, I haven't found it to be any harder, just fyi.
Old 2013-11-28, 10:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #23
Angrytortoise
Private

haha new life goal, be compared to lance armstrong for playing video games..though personally I feel I'd make a better Ben Johnson (I get that the context of the comparison got your opinion across pretty effectively but couldn't help but laugh at the ridiculousness of that comparison; I can see it now "Angrytortoise, the Lance Armstrong of "Angry Birds" he saved 7 eggs in 1 shot, but later got caught using knock off redbull to up his game, little children around the world heartbroken at their hero's betrayal of the game they know and love."

but really...it's some big ass mech-man getting a bunch of kills slapping people in the face, dunno how you can really hate on that in the end.
Old 2013-11-28, 10:50 PM   [Ignore Me] #24
Hmr85
Lieutenant Colonel

Regardless of whether he used ZOE or not its still quite a achievement. So congrats on that. I am sure it was a pain in the ass to get.

Old 2013-11-29, 03:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #25
VikingKong
Sergeant

Congrats. That's one mighty pimp hand you have there.
And if you don't throw in your buck 'o five
Who will?
Old 2013-12-01, 11:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #26
BRUTALPLAYS
Private

Congratulations Nuka!

This thread is a shining example of why I spend more time here then the official forums. Too many tears on the official forum
Old 2013-12-02, 03:16 PM   [Ignore Me] #27
Wahooo
Captain

Originally Posted by bites View Post

Hollow? My gawd ZOE or not that is a lot of pain, and the patience to keep at it is damn impressive.

And that might be one of the worst analogies ever, simply for the fact that Armstrongs 7 wins were against a whole fucking sport of cheaters. I'd like to see if there is anyone that raced in any of those tours who could have held up to the same scrutiny as Armstrong did. Totally off topic but simply posting a comparison that spouts pure ignorance as a way to try and discredit someone's personal achievement is bad. (oh and it wasn't even steroids).

What it shows to me is that knowing the right place and time to attack, and having good players and support helps, IF you know how to use 'em.
Old 2013-12-02, 03:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #28
bites
Corporal

Originally Posted by NUKABAZOOKA View Post
You have not said congratulations at all. You've been incredibly negative and trying to discredit me and put me down as much as possible, both here and on the official forums.
Using ZOE made it easier, but I wasn't abusing any in game bugs, breaking any rules, or exploiting in any way. The same can't be said about the famous doping cases you mentioned.
Also, after starting it on my NC, I haven't found it to be any harder, just fyi.
"Awesome" was a congrats, maybe I shouldn't have use a colloquialism to do it, but it was the first words of my post, congratulatory, "expressing joy or acknowledgement".

Still not sure why/how you expected anything different than what you got, rose coloured glasses I spose (mind you you're comments here don't really help your case "Time to ZOE exclusively until then.")

Again congrats, and I look forward to your NC MAX Punch Auraxium.

Last edited by bites; 2013-12-02 at 03:35 PM.
Old 2013-12-02, 03:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #29
maradine
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Christ, what a slog. Nice work.
Old 2013-12-02, 08:40 PM   [Ignore Me] #30
SixShooter
Captain

Gratz man! I'm sure it was a total pain in the ass to get.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion