Fix Max Thread! - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Alf is cool.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

View Poll Results: Which Way Should MAXes be fixed
Make Reinforced armor the prerequisite(SP) 29 44.62%
Other 10 15.38%
Leave as is! 26 40.00%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2003-04-25, 12:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Zarparchior
Dragoon Admiral

The patch we'll be recieving shortly changes the game GREATLY. It has the matrix system kind of revised... They've also added a way to get exp for defending as well. Pretty awesome stuff.

They're also making MAXs the way they intended: less manuverable. Their auto-run is no longer the kewl way to get everywhere indoors fast. If you begin it, you will entirely stop and slowly speed up from there. This'll make their autorun useless in indoor settings. The way it should be.

By the way they're stating this, it looks like they're working on teh MAX balance already. If this doesn't improve the situation (as according to what they believe of the situation, that is), they'll make some other changes.

I'll see if I can post it here if it hasn't been already.
Old 2003-04-25, 04:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
Matuse
First Sergeant

The change of the TR MAXs alone is pretty huge, with the switching of the bullet/grenade MAXs between AI and AV.

No more locking down a TR MAX in front of the console and making it immune to harm, the grenades will cause a TON of grief if you tried it....or you can settle for doing less damage by continuing to use bullets, but infantry will be harder to kill, so they have a better shot at killing YOU.
Old 2003-04-25, 06:42 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
Gerico
Corporal

One key fact your all missing, versatility , all foot troopers are more versatile than MAX's, MAX's are specific weapons, AI/AA/AV now your little grunt can do all that while the MAX isn't as good. Hell the max can't hack, heal, repair, drive, open his own doors.

In short, the MAX is something that needs to be looked after and generally you don't realise the bad points about being one.

Leave it as it is, no I am not a MAX.

Old 2003-04-25, 06:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
BlackdragonZ
Private

Cool Max's

Do Max's for the NC really suck..

( Hail To The King)

Last edited by BlackdragonZ; 2003-04-25 at 07:03 AM.
Old 2003-04-25, 09:23 AM   [Ignore Me] #20
DarkDragon00
Sergeant Major

when i was playing NC i got to BR3 just for killing a towers worth of people! i wasnt even i a squad! the NC shield does suck though!

This is a good debate thread...come on spill what u have to say!

The only true thug left, i merc ni**as cuz they all seem like skirts, while i flirt, with danger ur at home, living comfortably, in the beggining couldnt afford a computer, but now im living like im a millionair, buyin' things, that u only have in ur dreams, maybe its cuz i made it out alive, im outy alright, and this is for u, the real PSU, i still love u, but what happened, u guys got a bunch of asses, in ur ranks, now ur forums are full of Sh*t

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion