I think ther should be a outfit war system - Page 2 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Where Vanguard drive YOU.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-05-05, 04:17 AM   [Ignore Me] #16
Contributor
Banned for no reason

Misc Info

The custom decal thing just sparked my mind. Maybe they could give prizes that don't affect gamepley, cause face it, if you get some 400 member outfit and they win just because of their numbers AND they all have something that improves their gameplay, then everyone is going to be put at a disadvantage. Anyway, the prizes should be non-gameplay related. Like for example the custom decal idea Zat came up with. What do you think?

Old 2003-05-05, 04:40 AM   [Ignore Me] #17
TekDragon
Contributor

Oh man... what a terrible idea. I mean, ive heard a lot of bad ideas in my life but this one was just awful. If you looked up "bad idea" in an encyclopedia this would be given as an example. Id give you a medal, but i dont think they make "Worst Idea Ever" medals. Maybe you could take this idea and stick it to an ambulance, kinda like a warning for anyone else that has bad ideas. Did you spend all day and night racking your brain for the worst possible idea you could think of?

Im kidding, i love joo!
Old 2003-05-05, 05:37 AM   [Ignore Me] #18
PapaRoach
Private

The only reason I suggested this is becuz I see aload of ppl complaining in forums that this game hasnt got anything to work for so I thought why not give outfits something to work for I didnt wanna get flamed.

As For Specal Armour I was thinking along the lines of it being color gold not having extra stats.

But I just thought it would be something good to see custom decals is a cool idea 2.

Peace
PapaRoach
Old 2003-05-05, 11:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #19
Sp3ctre
Sergeant Major

I think the idea of Outfit battles is cool but if they included them on a different server or sumthin, people might just play and specialize in outfit wars and not the actual game. I like the idea of maybe a reward, such as gold armour and custom decals though, just not any sort of stat bonuses
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion