Rise my Republic! - Page 21 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Schopenbulb will conquer the world!
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-06-20, 10:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #301
FastAndFree
Contributor
Major

Re: Rise my Republic!

Mine were poems, you jarhead

When I find the time I sometimes try to imagine what you TR attack dogs would do if you actually won and had no one left to fight...

Last edited by FastAndFree; 2012-06-20 at 10:44 AM.
Old 2012-06-20, 10:41 AM   [Ignore Me] #302
Canaris
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by FastAndFree View Post
I wrote poems, you jarhead
like a Vogon

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "
Slim Charles aka Tallman - The Wire
BRTD Mumble Server powered by Gamercomms
Old 2012-06-20, 10:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #303
FastAndFree
Contributor
Major

Touché.

Would you prefer if I fell back to the form of communication we are all so well versed in? High-energy particles. Oh no, wait, that's just us

Last edited by FastAndFree; 2012-06-20 at 10:54 AM.
Old 2012-06-20, 10:49 AM   [Ignore Me] #304
Stew
Major

Originally Posted by Canaris View Post
all that NC & VS singing arrives on the wind to sound like the crying of children to us,

Don't cry little children you won't have to suffer long, unlike the TR troopers themselves their bullets are merciful
Our bullet are mercyfull Hit hard kill quick the TR scum bag We design our weapons this way because we are mercyfull and human !

TR as the weak bullets they like to take their time and make people bleed out suffering bullets after bullets after bullets what a bunch of animals Black heart inhuman uncivilized soulless bastard even their weapons designed show How Bad they are !

TR are EVIL !
Old 2012-06-20, 10:50 AM   [Ignore Me] #305
MrKWalmsley
First Sergeant

Typical tactless TR! The sounds you heard were a blatant distraction while we snuck up behind you and reclaimed your Amp Station for the people! Always looking in the direction of the shiny shineys, unable to think, like the brainwashed children you are!
Old 2012-06-20, 10:51 AM   [Ignore Me] #306
Juturna
Private

You all have no chance
Old 2012-06-20, 10:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #307
MrKWalmsley
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by Juturna View Post
You all have no chance
If your going to support the TR you had better be ready to take on its ideals. You should be trying to overwhelm us with a barrage of rubbish taunts, not just one rubbish taunt! That's just trying (and failing) NC ideals, of making every shot count!
Old 2012-06-20, 11:01 AM   [Ignore Me] #308
Canaris
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by MrKWalmsley View Post
If your going to support the TR you had better be ready to take on its ideals. You should be trying to overwhelm us with a barrage of rubbish taunts, not just one rubbish taunt! That's just trying (and failing) NC ideals, of making every shot count!
I suggest you study this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1HNlModij9A

soon you'll be seeing it happening everyday. I'll get you a thesaurus so you NC don't wear out the word "Retreat"

"Don't matter who did what to who at this point. Fact is, we went to war, and now there ain't no going back. I mean shit, it's what war is, you know? Once you in it, you in it! If it's a lie, then we fight on that lie. But we gotta fight. "

Last edited by Canaris; 2012-06-20 at 11:02 AM.
Old 2012-06-20, 11:09 AM   [Ignore Me] #309
MrKWalmsley
First Sergeant

I suggest you study this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=1HNlModij9A

soon you'll be seeing it happening everyday. I'll get you a thesaurus so you NC don't wear out the word "Retreat"
Yes that is the perfect video to demonstrate TR! You had to have an overwhelming infantry force AND air and ground vehicle support to take out a small cornered group of NC, and yet still only walked away with a handful of men left. Good thing to know you mark that particular situation as the one that will happen everyday, seems like there's not going to be too many TR on the actual front line. Because apparently you're going to be spending all of your time attacking scarcely defended bases away from the front line with everything you've got, and then claiming it as some sort of proof of superiority rather than your true aversion to getting shot at. Thanks!

Also shows classic TR marksmanship at 0:28. I guess the military training really paid off. Well done.

Last edited by MrKWalmsley; 2012-06-20 at 11:13 AM.
Old 2012-06-20, 11:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #310
Canaris
Contributor
General

Ah the NC kings of the excuses,
and since I'm a man of my word http://thesaurus.com/browse/Retreat?s=t

Last edited by Canaris; 2012-06-20 at 11:19 AM.
Old 2012-06-20, 11:20 AM   [Ignore Me] #311
MrKWalmsley
First Sergeant

Ah, the TR, kings of not being able to respond to fact. Classic. At least the VS either have a go or leave it at that!
Old 2012-06-20, 11:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #312
Canaris
Contributor
General

Originally Posted by MrKWalmsley View Post
Ah, the TR, kings of not being able to respond to fact. Classic. At least the VS either have a go or leave it at that!
Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were after replies to those "facts" like you NC always claim that one of your soldiers with they're how did you put it superior weapons and bullet is worth a dozen TR troopers...... well when you were all taking singing lessons and not studying your thesaurus it seems you spent the rest of time believing your own hype, shame for you TR-reality came knocking, a NC soldier ain't worth a damn.

Old 2012-06-20, 11:34 AM   [Ignore Me] #313
Graywolves
General

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know you were after replies to those "facts" like you NC always claim that one of your soldiers with they're how did you put it superior weapons and bullet is worth a dozen TR troopers...... well when you were all taking singing lessons and not studying your thesaurus it seems you spent the rest of time believing your own hype, shame for you TR-reality came knocking, a NC soldier ain't worth a damn.
It is no secret that this particular group of rebels grasps at idyllic concepts like children over a good education.

We will wake them up and start them off to doing their chores soon enough, or they will suffer more harder consequences.

Last edited by Graywolves; 2012-06-20 at 11:35 AM.
Old 2012-06-20, 11:39 AM   [Ignore Me] #314
ChipMHazard
Contributor
PSU Moderator

Originally Posted by FastAndFree View Post
Touché.

Would you prefer if I fell back to the form of communication we are all so well versed in? High-energy particles. Oh no, wait, that's just us
At least our weapons don't come with the label "batteries not included".

Last edited by ChipMHazard; 2012-06-20 at 04:49 PM.
Old 2012-06-20, 11:46 AM   [Ignore Me] #315
Stew
Major

»»»» this

AND
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion