PSU: Mobilization Bravo - Page 22 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Watch, I bet this quote won't get in...
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-08-31, 11:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #316
Morbeth
Private

So am I (USMC). He must live out in town, one of the southern camps that all ready have cable internet (edit follows) or is in a spot to get the wireless internet that's avalible in some locations. The camp I'm on is up north with no broadband (yet). And I wasn't going to pay the rippoff prices for a phone and 120 hours of dial-up internet.

Last edited by Morbeth; 2004-08-31 at 11:16 PM.
Old 2004-08-31, 11:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #317
SkunkPunk
Major

ill be at psu:mz

Master Of The Shunk //LOL! // [LD.] // Email // {Coming to Planetside Soon, Beware}
Old 2004-08-31, 11:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #318
JetRaiden
Lieutenant General

Misc Info

Originally Posted by SkunkPunk
ill be at psu:mz
see you there!
Old 2004-09-01, 07:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #319
HotrodHG
Private

Nice, should be able to attend that one
Old 2004-09-01, 10:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #320
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

Welcome to PSU Morbeth. And thank you for your service oversea's sir

Tag one of dem asians while you're over there :o
Old 2004-09-02, 05:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #321
Ivan
Contributor
teh Sexb0t

My brother was just in Japan for a month touring with a musical, 42nd Street. He and his group loved to go to eat at Korean BBQs. Where they served you raw meat of your choice and you have this little grill on the table where you and everyone else in your group cook your own meat the way you like it. He craves them now. I wish I would have went, his production company said they would have paid for the hotel room to stay with them but not the flight costs.
Violated by ChiaHamma
Old 2004-09-02, 07:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #322
Morbeth
Private

Thanks guys. And the better women are from mainland Japan, not from Okinawa (unfortunatly).

There's a nice little BBQ resturant down near Okinawa city that does that, and it's all you can eat too. I went there for lunch once, nice little place. But I've aquired a thing for curry. There's a nice curry place about 20 min from where I am that I go to about 3-4 times a month.
Old 2004-09-04, 10:29 PM   [Ignore Me] #323
Triggar
Contributor

Hey guys, I just wanted to give you a brief update on where we stand at the moment as far as planning is concerned.

Martyr and I decided that we're going to increase security and the Christmas-morning feel of the Event, and only release the hotel information and itinerary with dates and times to the Event Admin. This means that you'll know what's involved in the package you're paying for, but those not attending the event won't know where we are and therefore can't gate crash. We'll release pertinent information to attendees after the registration process is complete. A confidentiality clause will also be included in the registration - a breach of which will result in a ban. A non-refundable one.

Nothing has been booked as of yet, but already we've heard people threaten to disrupt the peace and smoothness of the event. I don't think that's fair to the 40 people who paid their hard-earned money to come, do you?
Old 2004-09-04, 10:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #324
Squeeky
Contributor
Teh Masturbator

Absoloutely not.

Just perch Manitou up on a balchony with his M1. He'll keep us safe
Old 2004-09-05, 12:59 AM   [Ignore Me] #325
Indecisive
Major General

Originally Posted by Triggar

Martyr and I decided that we're going to increase security and the Christmas-morning feel of the Event, and only release the hotel information and itinerary with dates and times to the Event Admin.

I dont like. And neither will my parents. Im pretty sure most parents want concrete dates, times, and such FAR ahead of time.
Old 2004-09-05, 01:02 AM   [Ignore Me] #326
Triggar
Contributor

We will let you know specifically what we will be doing, there will be no surprises to you. You'll know everything before you register. After you register, you will get a detailed itinerary.

If your parents would like hotel information beforehand, have them call me and I would be glad to give it to them. However we will not publish that information publically.
Old 2004-09-05, 01:03 AM   [Ignore Me] #327
Infernus
Lieutenant General

We will let you know specifically what we will be doing, there will be no surprises to you. You'll know everything before you register. After you register, you will get a detailed itinerary.

If your parents would like hotel information beforehand, have them call me and I would be glad to give it to them. However we will not publish that information publically.
My dad says that if your taking me off his hands for a weekend you're trustable...

...my mom on the other hand... she's worried to even let me come visit your school =/
Old 2004-09-05, 01:04 AM   [Ignore Me] #328
Indecisive
Major General

Okies.
Old 2004-09-05, 01:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #329
Triggar
Contributor

Originally Posted by Infernus
...my mom on the other hand... she's worried to even let me come visit your school =/
Tell her to blow up ma' cellie. We'll have a girl talk. She'll let you come down, oh yes!
Old 2004-09-05, 01:06 AM   [Ignore Me] #330
Infernus
Lieutenant General

Tell her to blow up ma' cellie. We'll have a girl talk. She'll let you come down, oh yes!
Rgr... hmm girl talk... that usually leads to either shopping or... lesbian shenanigans?
  PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge