Check your Inbox! - Page 28 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: 437 Error: Unable to load quote
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2012-08-20, 05:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #406
Atmosfear
Private

Re: Check your Inbox!

Originally Posted by Real Lyte View Post
Any non-automated answers...?
Nope...

"Scythes can't hack it, and Mosquitoes just suck." - Atmosfear
Old 2012-08-20, 05:30 PM   [Ignore Me] #407
NexAnima
Private

By any chance who has not got in and changed their email address since their ps1 access?
Old 2012-08-20, 05:31 PM   [Ignore Me] #408
BudBrain
Private

I imagine that the emails we send to [email protected] will be used to help determine the accounts that should be flagged for beta and keep people away from chat support.

Would be surprised if I got a proper response now before access to the beta is granted.

Fingers crossed they aren't just realising they have thousands more vets than first thought
Old 2012-08-20, 05:32 PM   [Ignore Me] #409
vVRedOctoberVv
First Lieutenant

I received an email a few minutes ago

From Canadian Pharmacy.
Old 2012-08-20, 05:33 PM   [Ignore Me] #410
Nuuleh
Private

Just popping out of lurking to share this, after over an hour in the queue;

(abridged)
Aresoundingeh soe: All i wanted to check was if my account was a 'vet' account if thats possilbe
TSR Robert F.: From what I understand, yes you should be since you purchased the all in one bundle by the 18th, however I do not have complete information so that is partially a guess.
Aresoundingeh soe: Ah ok, well i still dont have acsess to the beta so i assume i havent been flagged properly, I take it I must email the adress above then

TSR Robert F.: Exactly, yes.

Aresoundingeh soe: Ok thanks for the help

So it seems theres rather conflicted messages going on here. Some saying that buying PS1 recently doesnt get you in while other employees say it does. Just waiting for an email back now from the [email protected] adress
Old 2012-08-20, 05:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #411
Tomski
Private

I was told that because i was still under the 30 day free period for my Planetside 1 account that the support person wasn't sure if i was supposed to be flagged or not. Well looking at my receipt i have also paid for a Subscription.

Still haven't had a response to stated that fact.

https://help.station.sony.com/ci/fat...BSCRIPTION.jpg
Old 2012-08-20, 05:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #412
SUBARU
Master Sergeant

This is crap.I have a vet account,with Pcgamer key.I played the first 5 years and at least 1 month every year since.No beta on this account
I got lucky last week and got in with Nivida on a second account.But im still not happy that my real account didnt get an invite and alot of other people still havent gotten in.
PcGamer key will be among the first to bet let in to beta lol
Old 2012-08-20, 05:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #413
Renegadeknight
Sergeant

Originally Posted by SUBARU View Post
This is crap.I have a vet account,with Pcgamer key.I played the first 5 years and at least 1 month every year since.No beta on this account
I got lucky last week and got in with Nivida on a second account.But im still not happy that my real account didnt get an invite and alot of other people still havent gotten in.
you want to be invite twice lol
Old 2012-08-20, 05:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #414
Tomski
Private

Planetside 2 why u no give us update on what is going the fudge on.
Old 2012-08-20, 05:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #415
Hunterzen
Corporal

Are you saying people that did the Nvidia thing got in on second wave? Is that the same with PC gamer people?
Old 2012-08-20, 05:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #416
RoninOni
Sergeant Major

Originally Posted by Tomski View Post
I was told that because i was still under the 30 day free period for my Planetside 1 account that the support person wasn't sure if i was supposed to be flagged or not. Well looking at my receipt i have also paid for a Subscription.

Still haven't had a response to stated that fact.

https://help.station.sony.com/ci/fat...BSCRIPTION.jpg
I included a screen cap of my order review from SOE's page showing that "Planetside 2 subscription" was indeed on my order form (and then discounted $15 on another line)

I think whichever tech it was that first said that didn't quite understand is my guess.

Prolly a lot of people there who really don't know, and are just parroting what their supervisor tells them.... there's a few guys in some basement closet with a bunch of hot computers working their bums off trying to find out what caused the problem and how to extract all the accounts that shoulda been flagged but weren't, while Smedley lashes them from the doorway with a Cat o' Nine Tails.
Old 2012-08-20, 05:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #417
SUBARU
Master Sergeant

Originally Posted by Hunterzen View Post
Are you saying people that did the Nvidia thing got in on second wave? Is that the same with PC gamer people?
Got in last week with Nvida on a second account that i just made .

My vet account with Pcgamer key didnt get in yet
Old 2012-08-20, 05:42 PM   [Ignore Me] #418
Hunterzen
Corporal

Got in last week with Nvida on a second account that i just made .

My vet account with Pcgamer key didnt get in yet
No one should feel entitled about getting access to beta, but that some BS if you ask me. Seems like the veterans who have paid loads of money to SOE over the years would get in before people that did some Nvidia thing. Oh well I knew yesterday that my chances of getting in today would be very slim knowing my luck and SOE.
Old 2012-08-20, 05:43 PM   [Ignore Me] #419
Masterr
Staff Sergeant

I got a subscription recently to get into the vet wave of planetside 2. Also put up a pcgamer key on the same account. Emailed the support line, only received an automated reply, that was 3 hrs ago.
Old 2012-08-20, 05:44 PM   [Ignore Me] #420
Shadetree
Private

Hrm. Submitted a ticket via link smed posted hours ago, no reply at all. Been on livechat queue for about an hour, I think. A bit frustrating, honestly, but considering the other beta (and even launch) situations I've been in the past, this doesn't surprise me.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion