January (Game Update 02) Delayed - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Because your other addiction costs money
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion

Old 2013-01-30, 08:55 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
Hamma
PSU Admin

Re: January (Game Update 02) Delayed

Originally Posted by Koadster View Post
Its SOE, are we surprised? No, not really.
roflcopter?

I'm guessing its because they released the roadmap less than a week before planned patch release then re-shuffled items because of it..

Though I guess it's just easier to use the blanket "It's SOE" response than actually think about it realistically.

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2013-01-30, 12:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Phantomdestiny
Second Lieutenant

Originally Posted by Hamma View Post
roflcopter?

I'm guessing its because they released the roadmap less than a week before planned patch release then re-shuffled items because of it..

Though I guess it's just easier to use the blanket "It's SOE" response than actually think about it realistically.
that's right ; but can we have an ETA for the patch? i am hoping for a random higby dropping in this thread xD
it's important for us EU player for which schedules can cause problems if we have awful internet connections

Last edited by Phantomdestiny; 2013-01-30 at 12:06 PM.
Old 2013-01-30, 07:05 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Hamma
PSU Admin

They said end of week.

Old 2013-01-30, 07:17 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
LoliLoveFart
Contributor
First Sergeant

Today or tomorrow right? Hopefully it is still a Jan patch. psaus has an event planned feb 3rd for us, feb 2nd for you guys and the patches usually drop right in aus prime time haha.

Old 2013-01-30, 07:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Hamma
PSU Admin

Not sure

Old 2013-01-31, 07:34 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
Rockit
Banned

The longer this goes without an announcement I am feeling it won't be tomorrow (Friday). Surely they would give sufficient notice before such a large update.
Old 2013-01-31, 07:41 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
Assist
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Rockit View Post
The longer this goes without an announcement I am feeling it won't be tomorrow (Friday). Surely they would give sufficient notice before such a large update.
One of them posted on twitter that there's still a chance it will be January somewhere when the patch is released.

Which means it's a strong possibility of tomorrow.

Also, for those complaining, you're spoiled by SoE. Darkfall: Unholy Wars was supposed to have full release on Nov. 20th. The paid beta came out December 18th(?), and it has been mostly unplayable until the past week or so. They're hoping for a February release, in which case if it does release it'll flop within 3 months. I'd kill for SoE to take over that game.
Old 2013-01-31, 07:48 PM   [Ignore Me] #38
Rockit
Banned

Well today is the 31st so unless they pull a rabbit out of the hat, it won't happen in January. I was just hoping for before the weekend.
Old 2013-01-31, 07:52 PM   [Ignore Me] #39
Assist
Contributor
Major

Originally Posted by Rockit View Post
Well today is the 31st so unless they pull a rabbit out of the hat, it won't happen in January. I was just hoping for before the weekend.
Well, American Samoa is like -11 UTC or something right? So they got some time!
Old 2013-01-31, 07:53 PM   [Ignore Me] #40
Rockit
Banned

Originally Posted by Assist View Post
Well, American Samoa is like -11 UTC or something right? So they got some time!
Old 2013-01-31, 08:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #41
DirtyBird
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

Originally Posted by LoliLoveFart View Post
Today or tomorrow right? Hopefully it is still a Jan patch. psaus has an event planned feb 3rd for us, feb 2nd for you guys and the patches usually drop right in aus prime time haha.
The "event" where we all fight on Indar just like every other day but someone wants to call it an event?

Unless of course you are part of the ghost capping outfits on Esamir and Amerish, then I guess actually fighting is an event for them.
You can always tell when those ghost cappers come back to Indar, roadkills and TK's go thru the roof because they are not use to fighting with others around them

One thing is right tho when ever that patch comes, it'll be during AU prime time.
I'll back its 7pm Sat 2nd Feb AEST. (8am GMT)
Old 2013-01-31, 08:51 PM   [Ignore Me] #42
OCNSethy
Major

Originally Posted by DirtyBird View Post
The "event" where we all fight on Indar just like every other day but someone wants to call it an event?

Unless of course you are part of the ghost capping outfits on Esamir and Amerish, then I guess actually fighting is an event for them.
You can always tell when those ghost cappers come back to Indar, roadkills and TK's go thru the roof because they are not use to fighting with others around them

One thing is right tho when ever that patch comes, it'll be during AU prime time.
I'll back its 7pm Sat 2nd Feb AEST
. (8am GMT)
Oh goodie.... guess Ill be reading a book or watching TV. Hey, might even go out for dinner
Old 2013-01-31, 09:26 PM   [Ignore Me] #43
QuantumMechanic
Contributor
Second Lieutenant

Didn't update 01 get pushed back a bit as well? IIRC they tried to deploy it at midnight Friday night PST, but had problems and it didn't get delivered until sometime Saturday afternoon.

I wouldn't be very surprised if something similar happened.
Old 2013-01-31, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #44
LoliLoveFart
Contributor
First Sergeant

Originally Posted by DirtyBird View Post

I'll back its 7pm Sat 2nd Feb AEST. (8am GMT)

Gloss over the Amerish and Esamir events that had the conts have a queue to get onto them. Yeah its on Indar. Why would you asssume im in a ghost capping outfit, thats a pretty huge jump from "same old same old" to "you must not play indar". I just want the update no need to bring out insults.

Old 2013-02-01, 12:44 AM   [Ignore Me] #45
DirtyBird
Contributor
Lieutenant Colonel

"you" in this particular post refers to any one who may bother to read the post.
So it can mean AdmiralAckbar because you're reading it but also everyone else.
I didnt want to name everyone individually.

I've never had to queue for anything on Briggs and dont expect to queue for anything in the future.
Plus I've always read how AdmiralAckbar is always trying to get more numbers to these event on the VS side of things.
Its possible the TR have queued seeing as they usually own the continent in advance and are pretty much the only outfits (2 or 3) that sign up for them regularly.

I know AdmiralAckbar doesn't belong to a ghost capping outfit, I've read posts regarding GAB members not logging in as much any more.
Like so many others.

My apologies for making AdmiralAckbar feel insulted, continue to feel groovy and DJ sends his love.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 2 Discussion