PlanetSide Universe
PSU: It's what's in the water.
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge

Old 2004-09-15, 10:37 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Triggar
Contributor

Cry and hit things, who cares? Your best friend, the little ball of fur who never asked anything of you other than to be fed and lavished, was taken away from you in the most fucked-up way.

The cat sounded so fucking cool. You took him to the beach? That's awesome, did he freak out at the water?

When did this happen?
Old 2004-09-15, 10:54 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Kikinchikin

I feel really bad for him. Sorry for your loss.
Old 2004-09-15, 10:57 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
oddfish
Colonel

Originally Posted by Triggar
Cry and hit things, who cares? Your best friend, the little ball of fur who never asked anything of you other than to be fed and lavished, was taken away from you in the most fucked-up way.

The cat sounded so fucking cool. You took him to the beach? That's awesome, did he freak out at the water?

When did this happen?

i took him to the beach almost all summer when i'd go surfing with Trav and Kyle and them.. we didn't surf much this summer tho cuz the waves weren't that good.. but, when they were, we were there. we're all pretty determined that we're gonna move out to california, hahaha..

anyways, i'd take him out there when i'd go surf-fishing and he'd attack my bait and anything i caught.. he didn't really mind the water all that much, though he did try to avoid it. Cali was hardxcore. he'd chase gulls and cranes and all that. he was great. he'd attack people and i'd have to go collect him, hahaha.

*sigh* and sometimes i'd come back to my stuff after surfing and he'd be there with a ghost crab hanging from his mouth by the claw. little psycho. i had to take him to the vet so many times for little cuts and stuff that worried me because he'd get attacked by multiple crabs, hahahaha. he was awesome..

sometimes he'd sleep on my board and get cat hair stuck in the wax. sometimes he'd bring half-alive lizards in the house and let them go just so he could chase them and then i'd have to shampoo the little lizard blood stains out of the carpet.

he'd eat parts of my sandwiches and dig around in grocery bags when i brought 'em home. he'd bug Kyle while he cooked. he'd attack Travis in the shower. He'd practically molest any girl i slept with. horny little bastard.

he was just a sweet cat. i miss him so much. it's only been a little more than a week... this isn't fair. i want him to come back but he won't... and everytime i realize this i just see the little guy breathing and looking at me... his little tail always wagged when he let me rub his stomach, but now it was just still.. he tried to grab my hand with his front paws but it must've hurt him too much cuz he gave up on that.. then he started to breath shorter and less... and his little heart was beating. and then it wasn't. and i couldn't feel his heart or see his little stomach rising and falling... i just kept petting him, though.. i told him to wake up a few times.. but i knew better.. he was such a pretty cat... he had bright blue eyes. what cat has bright blue eyes?? he did. they were closed.. i just wanted to kiss the poor guy on the head and have him wake up but he didn't and it wouldn't have worked anyways because he had to die for some reason... when you have something you care about that much it's always best to have it taken away from you.. that way you don't forget about how fucked up everything is.

well.. i'm done fucking whining about this.. it's got to be annoying the shit out of everyone here because it's annoying the shit out of me.. and, amity's here, so, i'm gonna go.. 'night guys.. thanks guys, for letting me rant.. i needed it.. but, i'm done now.. it does get old after a while, probably.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-09-15, 11:03 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Triggar
Contributor

Stfu, it isn't annoying anyone. If it is, I'll have Martyr ban them, the insensitive pricks.

Do Amity up the butt for us all. You'll feel better.

Isis just came by and weaved between my legs. I went to pick her up and kiss her - this thread has made me appreciate her that much more - but the little adolescent brat squeeked, bit my lip, stared me down, squeeked again, so I let her down. She scampered out of the room, her little hips swinging back and forth as she galloped away.
Old 2004-09-15, 11:06 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Dharkbayne
Lieutenant General

+200 Cool Pts
Old 2004-09-15, 11:09 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
oddfish
Colonel

Originally Posted by Triggar
Stfu, it isn't annoying anyone. If it is, I'll have Martyr ban them, the insensitive pricks.

Do Amity up the butt for us all. You'll feel better.

Isis just came by and weaved between my legs. I went to pick her up and kiss her - this thread has made me appreciate her that much more - but the little adolescent brat squeeked, bit my lip, stared me down, squeeked again, so I let her down. She scampered out of the room, her little hips swinging back and forth as she galloped away.

hahahahahahaha!

Isis sounds cool. vicious little runt. she gets the Caligula seal of Coolness.

My Blog
[20:19] <Phobos> oddfish: Glad to see you, now help me move this dead body.
Old 2004-09-16, 08:45 AM   [Ignore Me] #37
Hezzy
Contributor
General

PlanetSide Universe > General Forums > The Lounge