TK'ing behavior - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Planetside is now known as eMaSide
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2004-03-10, 02:48 AM   [Ignore Me] #31
Subterfuge
Corporal

I was just saying, comparing your statement to his one. If someone shoots you, dont get all pissed like it's the end of the world and vow revenge on him for the rest of your life. Shoot ask questions later yeah, Maybe if you're in a bad mood, otherwise think nothing of it, you wouldn't like someone being on your ass because you accidently shot him instead of a cloaker and he/she thought you were bullshitting.

Last edited by Subterfuge; 2004-03-10 at 02:52 AM.
Old 2004-03-10, 06:36 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
Firefly
Contributor
Major General

Originally Posted by Subterfuge
I was just saying, comparing your statement to his one. If someone shoots you, dont get all pissed like it's the end of the world and vow revenge on him for the rest of your life. Shoot ask questions later yeah, Maybe if you're in a bad mood, otherwise think nothing of it, you wouldn't like someone being on your ass because you accidently shot him instead of a cloaker and he/she thought you were bullshitting.
If you were comparing my statement to his then you were completely unjustified in saying anything along the lines of "tone down". Where he might be prone to TK'ing for whatever reason, he said "So? TK back". Which is what *I* said. I don't swear revenge for life. Nor does my outfit. We're simply going to turn the other cheek provided it wasn't an accident, WHICH I ALSO SAID, and dump a load on you. That was my point. Not that we're vigilantes. I don't care what you do to some random shmeckle in the game, provided it's not one of my guys.

And don't give me that outfit-justice bullshit. I know of at least three outfits on my server-empire that do the same damn thing, so I *KNOW* we aren't alone.
Old 2004-03-10, 08:35 AM   [Ignore Me] #33
Destroyeron
Troll x2

Originally Posted by xxhereticxx
I just have a question for everybody.

If someone shoots you, obviously on purpose, just for their own enjoyment what do you do?

Because, and I've been guilty of this a few times, my old mouse would just start to shoot for no reason at all. It would just shoot. And I would accidentally shoot someone, so they kill me. Understandable.....once. But then they proceed to kill me everytime they see me. I've been shot a few times just because someone is bored so I shoot them back. Then send them a tell letting them know not to shoot me for no reason (friendly fire in a zerg or something along those lines is understandable).

But, now that I got totally off subject, what do you do when someone shoots you for no apparent reason?

I campt their spawn point and kill them every time I see them until weapons lock. You sure you haven't tked me by accident once? ^^
Old 2004-03-10, 09:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
SlyMarbo
Sergeant

Wow 321, and for your next short story
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion