Whats your best sniper shot of all time? - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: hacked by cyssor
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-12-05, 12:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Searo
Second Lieutenant

I shot a cloaker sprinting along a base wall from a good distance away, that's probably my best/luckiest shot.

When I still had Adv. Targetting I took a potshot at a Skeeter with a sliver of health left after two Phoenix missiles hit it. Boom, dead.

Easiest/coolest shot was when I fired at this MAX 6-7 times, and he didn't move. I just kept shooting until he died.

Another nice shot was when this agile MCG surgemonkey was strafing my MAX buddy to death, so I held far because I didn't want to kill the MAX. Finally I decided to just shoot, and right when I do, the MAX drops dead and my shot connects. Didn't save him, meh.
Old 2003-12-07, 06:07 AM   [Ignore Me] #32
kneecapitator
Private

I've only been playing for 3 days, and though I'm mostly an infil combat engineer now, I sniped the first day I played.

Most rewarding kill: Using the sweeper shotgun to kill a VS MAX at point blank range. I circle strafed and shot away. I think I reloaded like 5-6 times. Eventually a reaver joined in, but I got the kill. He sent me a tell frustrated as all hell he couldn't turn fast enough

Funniest kill: Aiming for a moving REXO NC at a bridge defense, missing the shot, but seeing EVILPIG uncloak and drop dead instead

Best sniper kill: Sitting on a hillside and killing off 5 NC moving attackers making for the back door, no misses, 10 shots. After I got the hang on how much to lead versus distance and runspeed, it became a lot of fun

I'm still getting the hang of this stealthy combat engineering, but I've gotten ~40 boomer kills, which are extremely satisfying. Especially MAXes. I went wild in that forest/swampy place at a defense. Think I got like 5 maxes before I died (resupplied boomers 3 times)
Old 2003-12-09, 03:13 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Blacktea
Private

luckiest: i was siting on a small hill sniping a tower, with friendlies all around me. suddenly reaver came and tried to kill me but i used steepness of the hill as cover, other were shooting at him as well, but somehow trhey could not kill him. well i grabed my sniper rifle, ran up the hill, blankpointed the reaver and shot it... with big KABOOOM it exploded and of course.. killed me
after that, people sent me tell that they as a hill against the sky, reaver doing something stupid on it, and suddenly sniper ran up, stood in front of it, crounched and blasted himself and reaver into hell...

best: took out fully healed max advancing towards me
Old 2003-12-09, 05:24 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
Dieval
Contributor
Corporal

Well, I don't know if this is my best, but it was pretty cool...was on top of a hill shooting at a tower, switched to 3rd person (with DL) real quick and see a infiltraitor coming up behind me...I stood up real quick, started moving off to the side, no zoom, took a shot and killed him, without aiming, then went back to shooting at the tower....

Another cool one I did, was playing as an infiltraitor at the time, was up on the top of the base, by the big rotating radar dish, watched a couple of guys come around the corner of the base into the court yard, and starting shooting my AMP at one...I took about 10 shots total,hit him 8 or 9 times and got the kill!!! I couldn't believe it, and I don't think he could either...he never knew what hit him!

Did another great shot to an infiltraitor who was running...he was so far away, couldn't see name or tell what side he was on...turned out to be one of our own guys...course he did thank me because he was out of ammo and need to reload anway!

I think I struck a nerve with him!

Doppler: I do believe this is about the closest i get to being tcked off at a message poster, way to do what USAworker, Shoey, and MTX could not.

Watch out, I'm on a roll!
Old 2003-12-09, 05:36 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
Pytagoras
Private

Best snipershot: Killed a TR Agile from a distance of 354.4 meters at Rehua, Searhus.
First shot came from a distance of around 250 meters when he was running at a 10 degree angle in my direction.. the second shot came after the target had done some zigzaging and where running at 90 degree angle from my point of view. Took some time to get a clear shot again and thus the managed to run around 100 meters away.
  PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion