How many people are left from release? - Page 3 - PlanetSide Universe
PSU Social Facebook Twitter Twitter YouTube Steam TwitchTV
PlanetSide Universe
PSU: Mouse Recomended
Home Forum Chat Wiki Social AGN PS2 Stats
Notices
Go Back   PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion

Old 2003-12-15, 08:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #31
Indecisive
Major General

Beta.....sort of...not paying for an account atm, soe hooked me up with a 10 day trial on my old account
Old 2003-12-15, 09:35 PM   [Ignore Me] #32
Kikinchikin

Well if you were there tonight hams, I was able to dissuade people from recalling off of solsar. Ceno was in HC mode, but I got some support from SGX and an old friend that hasnt been on in 4 months named Nferno.

Granted it may not have been the right strategical choice, but then again it may hav etoo, because no matter what any cr 5 could have said, we would at best only have gotten half of the troops off to try and save forseral/searhus, and we would have lost both. as it was we held solsar for a long time more, but lost the other two simply because we were outmanned.
Old 2003-12-15, 09:39 PM   [Ignore Me] #33
Headrattle
Contributor
Sergeant Major

Ex-Beta till now.

And you bastards will have to kick me off before I leave. GOT THAT!
Old 2003-12-15, 10:00 PM   [Ignore Me] #34
BDMJ
First Sergeant

Kikin, staying on solsar was a horrible move for the TR. I know HC mode gets dull, but in a game of world domination, 2>1. Taking 3 bases on solsar while sacrificing forseral and ishundar, my god man! Were I in your shoes I would have called off that ill fated endeavor and requested troops for some glorious HC defense!
Old 2003-12-15, 10:04 PM   [Ignore Me] #35
DSSurge
Private

I'm in the grey area. I played in exclusive beta, some of public, bought retail and played for 2 months, in which i decided i couldnt put up with all the idiots, even though it was a great game. Took a few months off (since mid July) and came back late November. Now that everyone is paying to play basically, the idiot count is much more tolerable, and the game is a lot more fun that before.

I am the original homeboy.
Old 2003-12-15, 10:27 PM   [Ignore Me] #36
delta
First Sergeant

Started in Closed Beta...still playing.

Rawr! I'm a tiger! I'm also fluffy but I have big teeth!
Old 2003-12-15, 10:38 PM   [Ignore Me] #37
JuSTCHiLLiN
Corporal

Still here from beta.

JuSTCHiLLiN - JCsuperstar - xxJCxx
www.sghq.com formerly of Immortalis Vita
Old 2003-12-16, 12:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #38
Hamma
PSU Admin

Originally Posted by Lilbird2431
Well if you were there tonight hams, I was able to dissuade people from recalling off of solsar. Ceno was in HC mode, but I got some support from SGX and an old friend that hasnt been on in 4 months named Nferno.

Granted it may not have been the right strategical choice, but then again it may hav etoo, because no matter what any cr 5 could have said, we would at best only have gotten half of the troops off to try and save forseral/searhus, and we would have lost both. as it was we held solsar for a long time more, but lost the other two simply because we were outmanned.
I'm getting tired of searhus, its a neutral continent. Lets get some enemy blood for a change. Screw that cont

PlanetSide Universe - Administrator / Site Owner - Contact @ PSU
Hamma Time - Evil Ranting Admin - DragonWolves - Commanding Officer
Old 2003-12-16, 12:28 AM   [Ignore Me] #39
Zompton
Corporal

I've played since day #1, but I dont right now. The only reason I haven't played since October is because I'm building a new PC, and it's almost done.
PC in the Works; Pentium4 2.8ghz 800mhz FSB, Albatron PX865PE Pro2 motherboard (OC king), 1536mb(1-1/2ghz) Corsair TWINX XMS3200 DDR400mhz Dual Channel RAM, Radeon 9600pro 128mb 8xAGP graphics card, Duel 80ghz 7200rpm 8mb harddrives, Windows XP Professional, 19" Sony GS420 monitor with 1600x1200@85hz resolution, 5.1 surroundsound system, and more...
Old 2003-12-16, 01:00 AM   [Ignore Me] #40
Vimp
Sergeant

I've been playing since beta as well. I took a break for just over a month in october and November because of not having money to continue playing but Im now somehow playing my original account on a 30 day trial period through gamespot even though I have no creditcard and didn't give any number. If anything I thought it would force me to start a new account but it didn't.
Old 2003-12-16, 05:29 AM   [Ignore Me] #41
Vper54
Private

Been playing since the first day of release, I was first NC then I deleted that character. BR 19, created a TR guy that's now BR 16, should take another month before I hit BR 20.
Old 2003-12-16, 08:16 AM   [Ignore Me] #42
Daleon
Second Lieutenant

Hmm, ex-beta till about August. Started back up end of november and its defintely fun again. Were way to many morons at the start ruining things. Now the mow machine is back and ready to kill.
Old 2003-12-16, 09:13 AM   [Ignore Me] #43
Kikinchikin

Well Juan staying on Solsar was probably a bad move, but trying to recall them would have been worse. Half would have stayed half would have left, searhus and forseral would still have gone down and our soldiers would have lost a good fight that we were all having fun on.

And besides my philosophy that I hope to keep most of the time is: if we're having fun then lets keep playing!

Call me the people's CR 5 if you will
Old 2003-12-16, 09:18 AM   [Ignore Me] #44
Black
Lieutenant Colonel

wait till i get cr5 my female avatar will make everyone bow down to me i will put them all under submission BOOHAHAHAHA
Old 2003-12-16, 09:22 AM   [Ignore Me] #45
Contributor
Banned for no reason

Misc Info

been playing since exclusive beta.

PlanetSide Universe > PlanetSide Discussions > PlanetSide 1 Discussion